SAU Community

Hey All!

Lil Miss 32

Nah she is all sweet, as i stated before age aint a factor tehse days if you can fibreglass already at 16 thats bloody awsome and if you can drive that even better. my dad went ape shit when i showed him my skyline. (family of commodore finatics, two ss's and a gts)) i aint much of a electrical person but i have a few mates in the auto electrician departemnt who give me a hand. anyway, good to see another female driver out tehre.

I respect you a lot because your family is a bit like mine... dad and mum always buying the new holdens but im always on cruises and with imports and turboed cars lol o gosh there is 2 much to say but to hard to write it all down lol

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

funny thing is our partners are very much the same, mine is doing up a AE86 at the moment preping it for paint soon, gonna be sick as. but he is etting into some of the trading a selling thing. anyway i talk way to muc as it is. we will have to keep in contact and youll have to show me your gtr when you get it. as i said its not everyday you come across soemone with so much in common, its good.

hey cool. be sure to post up pics when u get the gtr :P

yeah i will dnt ya worry, wont be for a while tho, ill only have them til i sell them.. i really want to kit a s15 up or get a company car like HKS when they spend like $300 000 on a car with their products then sell them off for like $60 000 and then just get a trads plate so cops cant touch ya!!

funny thing is our partners are very much the same, mine is doing up a AE86 at the moment preping it for paint soon, gonna be sick as. but he is etting into some of the trading a selling thing. anyway i talk way to muc as it is. we will have to keep in contact and youll have to show me your gtr when you get it. as i said its not everyday you come across soemone with so much in common, its good.

Hey,

yeah it is good.. i added ya as a friend anyways so we can chat..xox thanks

Kahli,

Don't worry about what the other members say, I for one believe they are JEALOUS... >.>

Im Buying a NA GTS R33 for my First Car and will be doing it up, so i know where your coming from. will be looking forward to any pics you submit :cheers:

Hey hey,

Its Adelaide Pro Rides, my friend Heath owns it, we are one of the biggest clubs in sa.. going now to interstate... its alright.. just to help him out a bit.. cheers for the comment.. what you drive??? you drift? Getting myself i new drift car soon, importing myself an r34 GTR.. cant wait..should be in sa in a few months..

:thumbsup:

Hmm I have never heard of it and lived in Adelaide for 25years..But will be visiting soon so will suss them out :)

I have a R32 GTR..the pic in my Av :P I take mine to the Track and race it.

I love Drift and know some of the guys in SA but havent tried it myself yet..

So you like Fibreglassing?? Itchy stuff but!

I used to be a cabinetmaker in SA with my dad love doing the boy type jobs so much more fun..Now I sit behind a desk :P

haha yeah fiber glassing is annoying but its killa to make things tho. lol

Thanks ozziefly..

Hopefully when my partner and i start all of this importing in a few months you'll know about it hehe

p.s we want to become importers that dont rip off people like ****** and ******, we actually want to mkae this business work..

*****EDITED DO NOT POST BUSINESS NAMES AGAIN****

No slander to be made towards businesses or individuals. We understand that if you have had a bad experience with a business you want to warn other people of said experience, at the same time any information that could be classed as slander or is an attempt in anyway to deter business from any individual or business on this website is the responsibilty of the owner of the website and all legal liability falls on said owner. Informing people via PM's is tolerated as it is not a public message. With this said, feel free to post any information about a business or individual that you have had good dealings with.

Edited by dan_the_man
slander