SAU Community

Stock Gtr Bov Setup

Hi,

I'm after some photos of the stock gtr bov setup on r33 gtr in particular but will take 32/34.

I need to photos of how they connect and also how the return pipe goes from the drivers side to the passenger side and were in connects in the turbo area.

Thankyou Michael

Here are some pic of the stock GTR BOV setup. they are from a friends 34 but i own a 33 and its the same. dont have the ones where it plumbes back in the IC picping but i think this can help you on your way.

post-28386-1205688739_thumb.jpg post-28386-1205688674_thumb.jpg

Sorry Michael, slipped my mind :P

I thankfully had these pics already on me.

I don't have any with IC on, but you can see where it bolts to the BOV return.

Let me know if you'd like something from another angle etc and I'll gladly get the camera out.

gallery_14713_1542_58623.jpg

gallery_14713_1542_63317.jpg

Edited by GeeTR

THANKS AHEAP GUYS :P

just tring to work out which parts i need to get and were to put them :D

you guys are lift savers :P

ohh one final question is the reason why most j-spec oil cooler kits run on the turboside duct because they wont fit next to the bov setup?

ohh one final question is the reason why most j-spec oil cooler kits run on the turboside duct because they wont fit next to the bov setup?

My pleasure :cheers:

I would say yes, BOV's large form factor is one the main reasons. I would say people opening up the passenger side brake duct for the air filters, is the other one. Getting so cold, running the core in between rad and IC must work well for them too.

You "can" fit a oil core in the drivers side... if you fab'd up a new BOV mount, or simple used a smaller, after market BOV.

Edited by GeeTR