SAU Community

Cruse Tomorrow Night(21/3)

Turbz_13

How r ya guys, well like the title says me and a couple mates are going for a cruse tomorrow night for something to do. nothing crazy, dont want any attention but i guess thats hard to avoide with more cars.

so if any of you guys r interested pm me and i will send ya where we will b meeting. there is no planned route, catching up with a couple of the guys 2moro so we might thro something together otherwise it will just be follow the leader!!

How r ya guys, well like the title says me and a couple mates are going for a cruse tomorrow night for something to do. nothing crazy, dont want any attention but i guess thats hard to avoide with more cars.

so if any of you guys r interested pm me and i will send ya where we will b meeting. there is no planned route, catching up with a couple of the guys 2moro so we might thro something together otherwise it will just be follow the leader!!

its been so long since i been on a cruise wid fellow skylines, how many r we talking for 2morro night?

i think i sent every1 thats interested 1 out! if i missed u just pm me and i will b on again a bit.

planning on leaving VH at 8pm so i will try to sent any last pm's out around 7.30pm so u guys have plenty of time

cheers

James