SAU Community

'94 R32 Gtr For Sale

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ARE YOU FOR REAL, I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO JUSTIFY THIS WITH AS ANSWER.

IF YOU ARE INTERSTED IN THE CAR CALL ME AND SPEAK TO ME ABOUT IT AND DONT GO OF WHAT SOME ONE ELSE HAS SAID AND COME AND LOOK AT IT YOURSELF.

I HAVE SPOKEN TO SEEN ENOUGH PEOPLE FROM THESE FORUMS AND I AM SURE THEY CAN BACK UPI MY CASE.

AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT IT PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AND SPEAK TO ME.

0419 500 979

JAMES

I typed a pretty bloody long email for somebody who would be doing this just for fun. Only an angry person - say, somebody who drove 1800 kilometers and spent $250 on fuel for nothing - would do something like this.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and GUARANTEE everybody here that the tyres are better than I said, and that the other problems don't exist as well. I know if some bastard accused me of lying and being dishonest I'd do more than not defend myself.

Why don't you put up photos of all four wheels (make sure we can still see that they are the Leon Hardiritt rims as advertised, and ON the car) so that we can see the tread ourselves. At least you'll have to spend money if you wish to try and bullshit us on this. A mechanical report stating the 100% working air con, date of last regas, and type of gas would also be cool (pardon the pun). Any potential buyers should get this checked immediately, as it could be costly to have to get it repaired.

By the way, I forgot to mention that when he showed me the car I asked about the Boost Controller in it. He mentioned that he didn't know how to operate it and left it 'as is'. That made me think two things:

1. He's a bit dim and doesn't know how to operate a boost controller.

2. It's been running on maximum boost for as long as he's had it - this engine may have had a hard life. Just a minor point, but I though I'd mention it.

He says don't rely on the word of what one person says. I'm telling you the same - don't rely on what HE says. If you are interested in purchasing this car (and I encourage as many people as possible to test drive it) make sure you get it thoroughly checked out by your OWN mechanic, double-check his dyno claims (it's so easy to print fake or optimistic claims - be sure to know the difference between Rear Wheel Kilowatts (rwK) and All-Wheel Kilowatts (AwK)) and haggle him down like crazy - he's was almost ready to take $21,500 a few weeks ago).

Some people may think I'm a little vindictive about this. I can only say this:

You bet I am.

This little bugger cost me a lot of time and money, and until such time comes as he volunteers to pay the fuel bills for my wasted trip, I'm gonna holler the truth from the hills and cost him $250 of nuisance.

To those of you looking to purchase a GT-R in the future - the best of luck!

Learn from my lesson, and I hope you get the car of our dreams!

Edited by coakman

CAN A MOD PLEASE GET RID OF THIS IDIOT.

The car is what it is, come and look at it for YOURSELF and not off what some toss bag has said. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.

THIS IS JUST PURE CRAP NOW, saying i don't how to use a boost controller and its been on full boost the whole time is F**kn Bullshit.

I didn't want to get pissed of but when someone start to bullshit about my baby it gets personel.

This tossa shit himself when i took him for a spin and it was in the rain, clearly has never been i car that quick before (confirmed by the piece of shit car he rocked up in) and as if i was going to let him drive it i would have had to turn the boost right off.

Can someone just close this thread NOW, i have no time for these losers that sit around trying to slander others just because something didn't go their way.

ALL I CAN SAY CAMERON YOUR A F**KN LOSER BUDDY, YOUR 40 year OLD LOSER!!!!!! GET A LIFE. YOU DONT DESERVE A GTR BUDDY.

CAN A MOD PLEASE GET RID OF THIS IDIOT.

The car is what it is, come and look at it for YOURSELF and not off what some toss bag has said. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.

THIS IS JUST PURE CRAP NOW, saying i don't how to use a boost controller and its been on full boost the whole time is F**kn Bullshit.

I didn't want to get pissed of but when someone start to bullshit about my baby it gets personel.

This tossa shit himself when i took him for a spin and it was in the rain, clearly has never been i car that quick before (confirmed by the piece of shit car he rocked up in) and as if i was going to let him drive it i would have had to turn the boost right off.

Can someone just close this thread NOW, i have no time for these losers that sit around trying to slander others just because something didn't go their way.

ALL I CAN SAY CAMERON YOUR A F**KN LOSER BUDDY, YOUR 40 year OLD LOSER!!!!!! GET A LIFE. YOU DONT DESERVE A GTR BUDDY.

The appalling attitude you displayed in the above post is the reason why this thread has been closed and you have been issued with a warning.

In future, pull your head in.