SAU Community

Hybrid Intercooler kit for R32, R33, R34 $1100 UPDATED!!!

Jet

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr IAI1124

Aight im done, put me down for 1 X Intercooler kit, pm me for my number and shit I got the doshers but can we wait a few days?? Let me know when they're ready please.

BryanB

I am not too sure about R32. but I'v heard ppl getting 30rwkw gain with FMIC fitted. Basically your turbo will be your only limit of the power output after you put the intercooler on.

Mr IAI1124

Just pm me your phone number if you are from Sydney. The stock will be avaliable within 2 months time.

DJSimmo

Smaller intercooler will need different pipe. The company has to custom made one for you which could be more expensive. any particular reason why you want a smaller one?

xzotik1

Ask me. I am an accountant, well almost :uh-huh:

Guest darrinspencer

Can you confirm if the piping is aluminium or steel.

I inquired a while ago, and was told it was powder coated steel.

If they are aluminium piping, i will buy one. 33 gtst.

Guest darrinspencer

Can you confirm if the piping is aluminium or steel.

I inquired a while ago, and was told it was powder coated steel.

If they are aluminium piping, i will buy one. 33 gtst.

Guys. I spoke to the supplier, the kits are on its way. Give it 5 weeks.

DJSimmo

sorry. they dont sell anythin smaller than 600x300x76

002 NVS

they have S15 kits. I dont think its a problem of mix it with ther33 batch. but u will need to wait 1 month

MADGT4 & BryanB

the kit will fit in R32. But I think u will need to trim your front bar abit which is the same for r33. visit the link I provided in the first message. and find out what u need to do for r33. its almost the same as r32, except 2 thing2. first U need to trim or bend the reinforcement bar abit more than u need to do for r33. Second, if you look at the instruction I provided, For r33, there are 2 holes near the engin oil cap which allows 2 screws to support the pipe that runs across the engin bay. Although r32 doesnt have that 2 holes. The pipe is aluminium and its very light.So there shouldnt be a big issue. You can either trim the blade of the fan abit more, or u can find a string or something to hold it up so it wont hit the fan. Also

darrinspencer

It is aluminium. much lighter than the steel pipe I got in my car.

4door_Sleeper

affirmative.