SAU Community

Hybrid Intercooler kit for R32, R33, R34 $1100 UPDATED!!!

Jet

I am organizing a group buy for Hybrid intercooler Kit for R32, R33 and R34. for $1100 plus postage.

YES that is $1100 plus postage, include:

- Hybrid intercooler core size 600X300X76mm (0.2psi pressure drop at 15psi)

- bolt on piping, (light aluminium, no welding mark, no bending mark, comes with red or chrome or plan colour)

- Silicone hoses (red or blue)

- Stainless steel clamps

- Brackets

- installation instructions

stock avaliable in 2 months time.

will COD anywhere in Australia

for pictures and installation info, please go to

[https://secure-krakatoa.commercevault.com/p...OOLER%20KIT.htm

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

generally, without getting your engin tuned, you should expect 30rwkw gain. do a bit of reasearch on the forum and u will find lots of comments. and especially with Australia climate standard intercooler is way too small for summer. Big intercooler like this makes your car runs healthier and increases power.

The intercooler fits Type M bar. perfectly.

Its got the fully installation instruction in this website.

https://secure-krakatoa.commercevault.com/p...OOLER%20KIT.htm

dan_the_man

I will organise the postage as soon as I get 10 ppl. so it shouldnt take more than 10 days for you to get it. They have plenty stock avaliable.

boostimports

I will let you know if there will be a 2nd batch or not.

but first I have to find out how many ppl are interested. at least get the first batch done.

come on guys, get your tax return done and then you will have enough money =)

I am very interested as I was just about to buy a Trust intercooler kit. This is $700 cheaper, so I could get a fuel pump too and have some real fun (after tuning thr PFC). Just wondering though how people find these intercoolers compared to the Trust/Blitx coolers?

I am not worried if they are a little worse as they should still cope with a 250rwkw motor, but was interested in a comparison (versus sales pitch)

ok guys. the stock will be avaliable in 2 months time hopefully there will be 10 ppl by that time. pm me with your information and the colour of the pipe you prefer (chrome, plain or red).

I will keep you guys updated about how many ppl are in.

4door_Sleeper

I got the cooler installed in my car and I am very happy about it myself. It has 0.2 pressure drop at 15psi and reduce intake air temp. from 128 to 28. I never heard any negative comments about this particular brand.

the difference between different brand of intercooler kits might be the difference of the piping set up. If you go to the link I provided you will find out that this piping set up is cross flowed setup. as far as I know, this is the most efficient way. I have seen many ppl with bad piping set up and cause 3psi pressure drop at 15psi.