SAU Community

Hybrid Intercooler kit for R32, R33, R34 $1100 UPDATED!!!

Jet

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overdriver and NOZILR

the cooler will be avaliable in about 3 weeks time.

pm me your detail. I will contact you when the cooler is ready.

Goolf

780 for the cooler it self.

Nu2skylines

yes it will fit r32 not a prob

cant you come to australia to pick it up? =)

I prefer not to send them oversea. the postage will be alot more and insurance and heaps other things.

Actually, we were planning a trip to Australia/New Zealand in October but I think I would have problems taking it back through customs but it would be cheaper than shipping it.

Is it really that much more to ship to a U.S. address or Japanese address? Man, Japan is not to far from Australia either but I understand all the taxes, insurance, and customs.

I've been looking around Japan but everything is so expensive. I think I'm just looking in the wrong places. I need to get to know some people. :uh-huh:

4door_Sleeper

I didnt mean to delay the groupbuy. its out of my control. I am simply passing on the messages from the supplier.

the pipe has been redesigned and ordered from oversea. the container has arrived australia but need to be cleared at the custom. it would take awhile. if you are in such a rush to get it I can get you the intercooler with steel pipe which is about 3 times heavier than the aluminium. please be patient if you want something better quality.

Nu2skylines

I always thought car parts are cheaper in japan.......