SAU Community

April Group Buy Special - Qfm Performance Brake Pads Half Price!

gslrallysport

*** April Group Buy Special on QFM High Performance Brake Pads ***

GSL RallySport stocks the complete range of QFM High Performance Brake Pads, and for the month of April is having a group buy special!

We've got 10 sets to group buy off only! DB1170 (Front) and DB1220 (Rear), suit R32 GTS-T, R32 GTR, R33 GTS, R34 GTT. Fit anything with the standard 'Nissan' 4 pot/2 pot front and rear brakes. Does not suit Brembo. Brembo QFM pads are available off the shelf but aren't part of this group buy. PM for details.

- 7 sets of front and rear QFM HPX. $75 + $37.50 + $12.50 shipping = $125 delivered!

- 3 sets of front and rear QFM A1RM. $110 + $55 + $12.50 shipping = $177.20 delivered!

QFM's Performance Street pads fall into two compounds. The first is the HPX pad which is an excellent choice for street cars looking for excellent braking performance whilst retaining all the qualities of a good street pad. The HPX pads are ideal for high performance street cars looking for higher working temperatures with reduced fade, and also for Four Wheel Drives or vehicles looking to enhance their towing capacity or safety.The HPX pads unlike many pads in this performance range are virtually dust free, whilst maintaining low rotor wear.

QFM's second high performance street pad is the A1RM compound and provides QFM with its club sport track pad. It is ideal for high performance street cars that take to the track to test the limits, whilst still being a streetable pad. The A1RM is ideal for club level rally and hill climb where brakes are required right from the first corner!

SPECIFICATIONS

Formulation - Cold Friction - High Friction - Temperature ©

HP-X - 0.41 - 0.42 - 0-550

A1RM - 0.40 - 0.48 - 0-780

For more information checkout www.qfmperformance.com

Edited by jetpilot1986

Im interested in the QFM A1RM's mate (I saw your reply in the braking section of the forums) how is payment made?

Easiest way is just to PM me your details, name, delivery address (preferably business) and email and I can fire you through an invoice with direct deposit details etc. or else I can also do credit card over the phone.

Although still thinking between these and the lucas pads...

The Lucas are a very good pad and what we run in the rally car until last year, before moving up to the A1RM. The A1RM are definately a better pad as they're a dedicated performance pad, whereas the Lucas is just a very high volume selling pad designed for European cars that have high brake standards. But that said sometimes it comes down to dollars, and the Lucas are probably slightly cheaper for your particular car.

will the street ones fit a gts4??

Hi mate,

I'm pretty sure all the turbo cars have the same brakes if they're not the Brembo's. Have a look, your front pads should be DB1170:

http://www.bendix.com.au/catalogue/images/...Inner_Outer.gif

and the rears should be DB1220:

http://www.bendix.com.au/catalogue/images/...Inner_Outer.gif

If not, we can get them, there'll just be wait for manufacture, but should be those.

Regards,

Greg

Thanks guys! Unfortunately that's all of them gone! I was going to try and squeeze in a couple more, but unfortunately QFM are out of stock of the rear backing plates! I'll post up another group buy offer when we get some more stock of the rears (maybe a combo with racing brake fluid this time or something similar). If anyone was just chasing fronts, I have still got 4 sets of the HPX, but that's all I've got left!

Regards,

Greg