SAU Community

FAT-26L <- Widebody GTR = D E A D

Brody

Some of u may have seen this around, pretty nice looking, sorry, was pretty nice looking. Its u t t e r l y dead.

Heading citybound,

Hume hyw,

Go past enfield,

come to an intersection with 7-11,

go past the speed cam on the opposite side

and here you will find the crash site.

We got there 20/30 sec after it happened, when they had just got out.

It would seem the driver was (est xxx/xxx, unles he had to dodge something, just an guess),

drifted out of the rather slight bend, up the gutter, taken out his engine bay with a brick fence, and then collected a pole with his rear drivers side 1/4. His axel was basicaly 45c, rear 1/4 so far in it wasn't funny, boot gone, all glass out, *all* pannels fully ****ed, this includes the roof being bent fully out.

Such a nice looking car, gone...He took the pole down, wires came down onto a tax and seems to have ripped off his taxi sign (die mofo taxi drivers die!), he was out going crazy, seemed as though he was , playing with the wires, falling ova etc etc...luckly he isn't dead from simply lifting the wires.

Every1 seemed to be ok, amazingly lucky they didn't collect the pole full on.

4/5 minutes and plenty of ambos/firefighters and hwy patrol and D's were on the scene.

As mentioned, was originally a nice pearl white, widebody r33 gtr.

I get my license back in 3 weeks, thats where ive fkn been :)

When mr insurance company gives me $ for their shit taxi taking me out, watch the s15 go chop chop :D

Still deciding to complete the 32, or sell and go a s15/34......maybe should wait to see if the s16 will eventuate?