SAU Community

Hello guys I need advice :)

I'd put my money on body damage... but....

You never know. To be sure, you'd have to measure it up to see if the body is square.

Also, right when you think all the damage has been repaired, you drive it for a few days then find out theres rattles, and squeaks and so on.

I'd buy that car to be a racetrack or drag only car.

does the drivers side door open and shut properly, don't like the look of that front pillar and fractured windscreen. I would get a good smash repairer to quote for repairs .

Originally posted by nerces

well they have the forklift to move the cars cause its a pain to move lots of cars having to jump in and out of them... it runs fine.  

i just wanted to get your guys advice thanks for the help :O

LOL and you're only worried about the accident damage? :D

Yeah it's a pain to move the cars by driving them but at least it doesn't f*** them up...:D

Good luck! :D

theres always going to be structure damage in most accidents ... this one doesn't look to major .. but i would say the frame would slightly be offline and u have to get a crash repairer to put it back ... having said that ... if u dont' mind driving a damaged car and can get an excellent repairer to fix it ... i dont' think there should be any troubles ... thats just my opinion ... i say if u get a really good price then buy it :P ... like under 10k :D