SAU Community

Your Job

-FIGJAM-

Procurement for an Investment Bank, boring as hell but it pays the bills!

yeah, what bank mate? Got any jobs going :rofl:

I'm a Property Investment Manager :D

Ditto SL33KY!! :blink:

Im a property valuer (commercial and residential) for a top R/E company.....bored out of my friggen brains!! lol

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Studying Engineering/Commerce full time at uni working at:

1: Japanese Spare parts Importer as spare parts interpretor

2: Supercheap (dont even ask)

3: My own business selling spare parts at competitive prices =D

As for income, Ups and downs, but enough to get me through uni.

I wish i had a spare million for a cnc machine. Just think of the rediculous things i could make

I reckon, his always making some little crazy thing like brakes for his 240z :banana:

What do you do?? want a job with UBS?? :D

Im a property valuer (commercial and residential) for a top R/E company.....bored out of my friggen brains!! lol

So fully qualified property valuer and i'm months away from finishing a masters in property development.

oh...and yes...yes to UBS. What you got goin?

Edited by e_Dog

Wow, a lot of variation in these jobs. We're all not sys admins like I thought. :D:laugh:

I'm a software engineer / web developer (what a shock!!) for realestate.com.au.

Christian

What sort of software do you make?

Also on the website there should be more search variables, OH YEAH - and the HUGE one, carports are not garages, they should be entered as a carport and have a different icon etc to an LUG ;)

Its wasted much of my time

# Give agents more then 26 upload options for photo's.

# For the love of god, write a tech article for idiot agents on how to resize images. Alot still manage to upload pixilated photo’s.

:)

+1!

Im suprised there isnt more people working around cars. But amazed that this thread has attracted this much attention... wonder how much a "looking for work" thread would get...

What i do pays for the cars, from the people i know (and me knowing what they earn, even if they dont know it) they're having a hard time being able to both live, and do up/own cars

See what happens Andrew!

*sniff* i do not think i will ever get my dream M3 :D i only just barely saved up enough for myself to buy my boost controller today! Now i am thinking.. could I have bought something nice for my girlfriend with that money........................................

*sniff* i do not think i will ever get my dream M3 :D i only just barely saved up enough for myself to buy my boost controller today! Now i am thinking.. could I have bought something nice for my girlfriend with that money........................................

*Makes whip cracking noise*

Just tell her you brought the controller for her, so she can be seen in a fully hectic car instead of just another skyline.... hey might work.... would on my gf :D

I work in Campbelltown as a cop. 12 hour shifts, 4 on 4 off.

Dont pull me over.... Ever come into Egal Vale Subway? i prolly served you in the past...

Edited by -FIGJAM-

So fully qualified property valuer and i'm months away from finishing a masters in property development.

oh...and yes...yes to UBS. What you got goin?

hmmmm property valuer and investment banking are pretty different things

Studying Engineering/Commerce full time at uni working at:

1: Japanese Spare parts Importer as spare parts interpretor

2: Supercheap (dont even ask)

3: My own business selling spare parts at competitive prices =D

As for income, Ups and downs, but enough to get me through uni.

hey man,

which supercheap u work for?

*Makes whip cracking noise*

Haha so about to say that

Just tell her you brought the controller for her, so she can be seen in a fully hectic car instead of just another skyline.... hey might work.... would on my gf :)

Yea I'd do that too..

I work in Campbelltown as a cop. 12 hour shifts, 4 on 4 off.

Do you know Phill? Can't remember his last name works at the Macquarie fields station.

hmmmm property valuer and investment banking are pretty different things

Yea def are, lol, give it a try though. Im in the basket of nfi what i wanna do long term. Will prob end up doin a masters of finance after i finish the masters of prop dev......and then will have a mid life crisis in about 15 years and do mech engineering!.....hahahaha

Im sure there would be a property arm of UBS....obviously not your dept tho.....bugger!!