SAU Community

Thinking Of A Stagea ( Talk Me Into It :))

brenten88

dude... seriously... just get one. You have got this far, and just need pushing over the edge into the act of picking one that suits your needs and lifestyle and budget, and BUYING it!!!!

There is a stagea to suit every purpose - luxury models (prime edition etc) base model RSfours, series 2 in manual, auto, or tiptronic auto, 4wd or rear wheel drive, 2.5L turbo or 2.6L twin turbo, sunroofs or none, body kit (autech, nismo, dayz) or none, pick one up pre modded or DIY your own car.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah it was worth a shameless try :down: but as everyone has said, a stagea is highly recommended in these parts :blush: cant go wrong

Edited by Brycey

can pick up tidy RSfour Dayz editions for 12k nowadays. How much do you think you'll be spending on the stagea for the initial purchase, brenten?

Thank you brycey, thank you haha... and inaugust when i can DRIVE the bastard i'll show you why lol. How much are you selling urs for?

Thank you brycey, thank you haha... and inaugust when i can DRIVE the bastard i'll show you why lol. How much are you selling urs for?

one Million dollars

medium_dr_evil_1.jpg

.. or $23,800 :down:

i love the dayz :blush: if i wasnt getting a 260 it would be a 5 speed s2 dayz

OR evan bettaar than both is a yellow s2 with r34 front :D.. ok ill stop hijacking the thread.. just keep your eyes pealed on the auction sites for a while to get an idea of what to expect mate (thats if your importing)

you can get one for 12k, but if you plan on keeping it, budget 3k in the first 6months in tidying it up.

mine was advertised for 15k, and since have spent alot on little things, last things to do maintenance wise will be diff oils, power steering fluid and attessa fluid.

You could buy mine if you want once you are ready :D basic mods and been tidied up, then i could get a 260 :D

stagea's are terrible, dont get one.

The people on this forum HATE their stagea's and wish they bought holden or ford instead.

They are not fun, and fall apart if you go over a speedbump to quickly.

They have no power at all, a Hyundai has better performance.

its a crappy rice car for people who cant handle a real car (V8)

amirite?

Someone is already on it, along with a single turbo, from what I believe...

My money (literally!) is on mine going bang next... I am incompatible with tecnology/engines...

*edit* Yes: get one! *edit*