SAU Community

"attempted Break In"

R334door(s2)

he knows what car it is and where...he will return at a later date i am thinking..set him up one night..have some mates waiting and surround him..then demonstrate effective panelbeating techniques on him..and when you are finished...get a can of fluoro spraypaint and totally spray him with it. all over his face,in his hair,hands,clothes...good if you can put 2 or 3 colours in there too....and for a laugh piss all over him....he wont return

Heh I like the spraypaint part of that plan, aside from having all ur mates waiting in the dark, cold confines of the driveway on a nightly basis... seriously tho, the guard dog idea is great, not only do they protect your property and your personal safety, theyre also great companions and friends... if you can have pets at your location, a big ass german shepherd or red heeler would be great... and tho some people might laugh, Corgis make excellent guard dogs too (trust me, theyre a medium sized dog with short legs, they >can< bite really hard).

Still, the idea of spraying a would be thief with fluro orange makes me chuckle..

-D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already told the police and cant have a dog also mace is very bad its off to court if they catch you with it

that sucks. soon we'll have to end up building moats, putting crocodiles in them and having a drawbridge >:|

-D

Just make sure your car is insured, dont argue with them if confronted, dont want the little one involved, at the end of the day it's just a car!!

just not owning a skyline now makes me feel better about it getting stolen or treated poorly by the police, Its just a shame i had to part with my line!!

my car got broken into a few weeks ago they took my ash tray and some dior perfume and i had my front door open and didnt hear a thing then my friend got an attempted breaking on her 180 she had to buy a new door lock then someone was out the back of my house a week ago and on sat night just gone someone drove past really slow with no lights on i dont know what to do as its just me and my little boy there and if someone wanted to steal my car i cant do anything if its some guys they would over power me for sure

lol sorry but my head hurts, chuck some commas or full stops in or something.

my 34 is always behind a big f**k off locked gate, locked behind a roller door, and in front of an astra thats in front of a new Hilux! good luck getting to it :P

my 33 is almost in the same place as your 34......infront of a camry which is infront of a parado.....double locked garage and gate.....getting it out in the morning is a pain but something that i can live with

who really cares if your head hurts i was just telling what happened to me no need to be a smart ass i really dont get ppl that think they are funny and they really arent!

not one of those things ahh noooo......i guess all he was pointing out was that it makes reading a bit easy if there was ie commas or something on that line.......dont think it was personal

I always thing there is someone stealing one of our cars at 4am but its the paperboy. HIS SO LOUD! With his peice of sh*t car and music up so loud grrrr!! but we do get worried sometimes coz there is a strange car with a guy in it who sits on my street for about half an hour every couple of weeks then just leaves, we need to be careful considering we do have 4 skylines on my street, 2 GTRs and next door have 3 70s american muscle cars and then my other neighbours have 1 powerful wrx and then my other neighbour has a kitted wrx and then our street has 2 monaros...my street is crazy full of turbo cars and classics... its fun!

who really cares if your head hurts i was just telling what happened to me no need to be a smart ass i really dont get ppl that think they are funny and they really arent!

Kellie his just being an ass! People like him makes me think im talking on ns...no offence Loz.