SAU Community

"attempted Break In"

R334door(s2)

really high frequency module where can i get these ear blaster will it connect up to my current alarm yeah im not too worried about the whole incident its just such a inconvenience especially when im moving

at the end off the month.

im just glad i didn't have to replace the damn window.

i understand it's just a car but it's my car and ill be f**ked if i'll let someone break into it i worked hard for it and whats been done to it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really high frequency module where can i get these ear blaster will it connect up to my current alarm yeah im not too worried about the whole incident its just such a inconvenience especially when im moving

at the end off the month.

im just glad i didn't have to replace the damn window.

i understand it's just a car but it's my car and ill be f**ked if i'll let someone break into it i worked hard for it and whats been done to it.

the module was sent to me from japan....my cousin lives there and i will see if he can get hold of more.....i think that it works with some cyclops alarms but not quiet sure

i would be careful going out with weapons taking something with you shows forethought and is no longer just a act of self defence but premeditation

just take a golf ball out as well and if sum 1 says sumthing say that ur late for a golf game lol

but yeh sorry to hear man, but u must have pretty stupid crims in ur area. using a rubber mallet to break glass :P

I heard that if you get pulled over and a cop sees a bat of anysort without a ball then he can do you for carrying a weapon....is that a myth or truth.....and if you have a bat and a ball then he cant do you for carrying a weapon....

anyone

I heard that if you get pulled over and a cop sees a bat of anysort without a ball then he can do you for carrying a weapon....is that a myth or truth.....and if you have a bat and a ball then he cant do you for carrying a weapon....

anyone

Thats a bit of a grey area that one. There's no real answer to that one except 'the cop uses his discretion and questions you accordingly'. If its a gun or sword/knife, thats obvious. If its a bat or wooden stick or iron bar, its def suss. If its a club lock or hammer/screw driver, they have no cause for questioning. Personally, I like the use of a 30cm school-type ruler. They are quite an effective weapon when you know how to use them. LOL

I got pulled over one time coming back from training with two swords in the boot of my car. They were out of sight anyway so no Qs were asked. Had it come to that, I've got the proper paperwork to get out of trouble.

A mate of mine got pulled over after a hunting trip with 5 rifles in the boot. Cops popped the trunk and put all 5 guns on the hood of his car ... right outside a primary school (parents freaking out). My mate asked the cop to at least move the business elsewhere. Cop didn't care at all if the little kiddies were scared. My mate had all the proper registrations and permits anyway (this was before the new guns laws too btw).

Thats a bit of a grey area that one. There's no real answer to that one except 'the cop uses his discretion and questions you accordingly'. If its a gun or sword/knife, thats obvious. If its a bat or wooden stick or iron bar, its def suss. If its a club lock or hammer/screw driver, they have no cause for questioning. Personally, I like the use of a 30cm school-type ruler. They are quite an effective weapon when you know how to use them. LOL

I got pulled over one time coming back from training with two swords in the boot of my car. They were out of sight anyway so no Qs were asked. Had it come to that, I've got the proper paperwork to get out of trouble.

I've been pulled over with a sword in the boot too, however it was wrapped in a cotton carrysack and then locked into a sword case.. cop said there was no problem with that, but if I'd had the sword unwrapped, or in the cabin, then he would've had to charge me. He didnt even get me to open the sword case after I told him what was in there *shrug*... and being an IT guy, I've always got screwdrivers in the cabin as well as the club lock, never had any problems with them in that regard.. re: 30cm ruler, yeah, u can do the same stuff with a pair of Wok in a Box chopsticks... (see Kill Bill lols)

-Doh

my car got broken into a few weeks ago they took my ash tray and some dior perfume and i had my front door open and didnt hear a thing then my friend got an attempted breaking on her 180 she had to buy a new door lock then someone was out the back of my house a week ago and on sat night just gone someone drove past really slow with no lights on i dont know what to do as its just me and my little boy there and if someone wanted to steal my car i cant do anything if its some guys they would over power me for sure

i dont know what to do as its just me and my little boy there and if someone wanted to steal my car i cant do anything if its some guys they would over power me for sure

One name: Mace!

Seriously, if a car has driven past slowly with no lights on ... that sounds suss. Get some friends over as often as you can. Your car might be targetted. :)

Seriously, if a car has driven past slowly with no lights on ... that sounds suss. Get some friends over as often as you can. Your car might be targetted. :)

yeah i totally agree with Ruby...

same thing happened to someone i know...

just REALLY watch out in the next couple of Saturdays and park your car so its not easily accessable...

wow is it just me or do Skyline drivers have a really bad name? someone at work just gave me the look coz i pulled up in my 33!!!

i did have some many years ago but dont know where to get it anymore if any body does send me a pm please

i do all the time but it doesnt seam to bother them cause my brother is over all the time but everything happens when he isnt there like when someone was out the back he had left about 2 hour befor and when they drove past he had left only a few hours befor that i dont know if im over reacting but i feel as tho someone is calculating what i do

Edited by Bunny33

no shit bunny i would call the cops if it's just you and your little boy make a report and hopefully they will patrol the area and catch them.

and about the bats and clubs in cars i spoke to the cops when someone tried to break into mine they didn't say nothing and they could see the club but they can do you for possession of weapon if they can be bothered.

i do all the time but it doesnt seam to bother them cause my brother is over all the time but everything happens when he isnt there like when someone was out the back he had left about 2 hour befor and when they drove past he had left only a few hours befor that i dont know if im over reacting but i feel as tho someone is calculating what i do

Its worth reporting it to your local copshop. I dunno what your house is like security wise, but locks are good, guard dogs are better.

If you can get some mace it wouldnt be a bad start (tho i dunno how legal it is) but I think you're right that a couple of people could overpower you, and you wouldnt want to put your safety at risk for the sake of the car...

I keep mine locked behind a garage which cant be opened from the street and have 2 dogs which happen to enjoy barking at anyone who even walks past.... to quote Mr T "I pity the fool" who tries to gain entry. +1 for dogs...

(Tho in canada, they have mooses. I'd rather have a guard moose than a guard dog)

-Doh

he knows what car it is and where...he will return at a later date i am thinking..set him up one night..have some mates waiting and surround him..then demonstrate effective panelbeating techniques on him..and when you are finished...get a can of fluoro spraypaint and totally spray him with it. all over his face,in his hair,hands,clothes...good if you can put 2 or 3 colours in there too....and for a laugh piss all over him....he wont return

Edited by GTR-32U