SAU Community

Hi Flow Race/street Performance Cat 3"

bazr33

post-14294-1208161934_thumb.jpgpost-14294-1208161895_thumb.jpg

STAINLESS STEEL HIGH PERFORMANCE RACE/STREET

CATALYTIC CONVERTER 3" HI-FLOW NEW

New Top Quality High Flow Ceramic Universal Catalytic Converter.

This has 3"ends 11" long and 4" round Universal OBD II compliant.

Don't let your stock converter slow you down. If your looking to open up your exhaust flow and get some free Horsepower, this Cat is for you.

This converter is one of the BEST in the Industry, it is made from T-409 Stainless Steel - Won't Rust, can be polished, can be slip fitted, or welded, are compact and light weight, and out flow most other aftermarket converters.

This high flow converter features a ceramic brick with 300 holes per square inch.

Offering better Performance and Flow, in some cases more than 50%, than comparable converters, and sometimes costing hundreds less...

The end veiw picture shows a standard flash light shining through the core, that's free flow capability.

Also dissipates heat better due to there design.

Don't be fooled by some other lower priced, welded together units, or some second rate knock off, these are OBD II compliant.

Length - 11"

Body - 4" Round

Inlet - 3"

Outlet - 3"

Brick Type - Ceramic

Price $200 negiotable

Edited by bazr33

i am finding out the information for the above questions at the moment.

I am unaware of flow and brand, as i only wanted it cause my old cat was hitting the floor of my car.

As i found out the old cat was only hitting by mm's i just put a dent in the floor and now it misses.

I have pulled the cat out of the box and it looks of high standard quality.