SAU Community

What The F*ck Is Wrong With People?

Go 33

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took my Girlfriend to Bells Rapids a few months ago when i had my R32 4 door and went for a walk. When i came back to the car the back windscreen had been smashed in with a beer bottle and just b4 i got in my car i relised that there was plastic hanging out my exhaust. Had a closer look and found beer bottles, rocks and plastic bags shoved right up the exhaust.... Lucky i found it all and took it out! Some people said they saw some white trash fu*kers up near my car in some crapy van... Bet they got jealous and decided to try and make them selves feel better for being losers.... Really annoyes me how people do this stuff to people cars..... The bit that gets me pissed off is that if they steal a CD deck, there doing it for the money, but if they key the car or smash the window, they are just being Fu*kheads!!!

Plus it took me 4 months to find a 4 door back windscreen!!!!

ok iv got a window sorted, cost next to nothing from the wrecker...damn r33's, so many of them...

thanks for the support guy's.

ill post pics up tonight of the car when i get home from uni, prepare to be horrified.

hi,

sorry to hear this story, unfortunately it is pretty common going by the responses to your post. seems like sporting venues are hotspots where the dregs of society gather to cause grief, financial stress and hardship to those who take pride in their vehicles. I had my GTR stolen from the car park of the local squash courts and a friend had his stolen from the community fitness centre.

mindless cunz, is what we're dealing with, and very unlikely they will be caught. the rotten part is the 'keying' and other panel damage;after breaking a window and stealing important stuff, it takes a sick/mean bast*** to then try to cause more grief. hang-em-high..!!

good luck with the cost of fixing it all up.

regards

Man thats sucks :D

I got my car badged and that pissed me off enough, i can't imagine how angry i would be if someone did some real damage to my car....

I spose there is not much that can be done if its a daily, just gotta park it and hope for the best :D

jeez thats bad! yeh i know how it feels i had my skyline badged they even tried to rip off the boot badge little fckers

word of warning aswell BE CAREFULL PUTTING STUFF IN YOUR BOOT! a friend got her car broken into just last week at south perth foreshore becoz she thought she would do the right thing and put her valuables in the boot

only to come back later and find out someone watched her put it in her boot then as soon as she left smashed her window

they were obviously watching as the only things stolen were the things in her boot and it happened in the space of half an hour