SAU Community

R33 last Friday at Bunnings

Stang

Hey man, we knew Dave's nephew. He still wouldn't let us take a car out, unless we "gave him some incentive" to get a test drive. What more can 18K cash of an incentive be???

Ps Hippy "its Hiep not Heip" (read above) ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave is ok until u actually buy the car - then he doesn't want to have anything to do with you. I have to say hes ok - he traded my Excel in for 10 grand - hahaha!!!!

I think Pedro at Motorcity would take about 40-45 for that 34 - or so he told my b/f anyway when he was considering trading his 32 GTR on it. Got shafted by him thru a consignment deal though so would never deal with him again.

The site is http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp

you can use babefish to translate, just do a search in Altavista and click the translate icon on the Auctions Japan site (remember to search all languages and worldwide) the current Yen value is 78.4 for each aussie dollar. If you find something you want go to www.yahoomotorsport.com and call John...the number is on there somewere. He is Adelaide based.

My 33 isn't a Tommy....just a sticker designed from the R34GTT Tommy's

BOOSTD I tried to translate through babelfish, but I'm still getting lot of squares and symbols? I think I might need to download a japanese text support for it to work, but I can't find it.