SAU Community

Gtr Master & Slave Cylinder, Gt Oil Drains, Temp Switch, Bov

For sale - These items are new never used, but they have been opened to look at from the package only;

2 x New GCG GT Turbo Oil Drain kit 16mm alloy - $20 each (or $32 delivered to your door Australia wide)

picture010kb0.th.jpg

New VDO Temp Switch - $20 (or $32 delivered to your door Australia wide)

picture011kj0.th.jpg

New Turbosmart Type 1 blow off valve - Box has been opened, but never used/fitted. comes with instructions - $40 (or $52 delivered to your door Australia wide)

picture013nz1.th.jpg.picture012ce5.th.jpg

R32/R33 GTR master & slave cylinder - Reconditioned as new - $100 each. (or $112 delivered to your door Australia wide)

picture015hz6.th.jpg.picture014rl7.th.jpg

I update this post as I sell them, so if you see it listed here still (whether it be days/weeks/months down the line), PM me and I'll be in contact with you.

Meetup is at Brisbane on the Southside at Pinelands plaza (corner of beenleigh and mains road, Sunnybank) - PM me to arrange a pickup time.

Check your PM's when you ask me questions. The email notifications on this forum aren't working, so make sure you check this thread and your Private Messages!!

Check my signature, and contact those people who I've successfully traded with in the past. - Check my other for sale topics in my signature.

No items will be put on hold! Don't post if you are not interested - It's that simple - Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...