SAU Community

I Banged Up My Skyline

if anyone out there knows someone or happens to know where a series 1 type M front bumper is 4 sale please let me know.

i cant find anything on the net so i will give just jap a call tomorrow and see if they have any at all and if they dont i will give the import wreckers a go.

i was just about to buy a fmic until my little accident so now i have to spend the money on repairs,it was a just jap cooling-pro stealth.

it looks like i will have to get new indicators anyway cause the left side fog light and indicator dont work at all,here is a pic of the back of the fog/indicator light,theres wirering going into a plastic cap that is meant to be clipped on a metal rod on the back of the light but the cap is broken so i dont know if thats the problem or not....well heres the pic anyways

Very hard to tell with photos; even though the connector is damaged it is still largely intact, so should still work.

Have you checked the bulb?

Does the other side work? If not have you checked the fuse?

Send a PM to Nisswreck, he may help you with the parts.

Very hard to tell with photos; even though the connector is damaged it is still largely intact, so should still work.

Have you checked the bulb?

Does the other side work? If not have you checked the fuse?

Send a PM to Nisswreck, he may help you with the parts.

yep the bulbs were shattered and the electrical wires were ripped in half,plus the fog light went into my thermo fan and destroyed that as well.

i rang just jap about the series 1 type m but they only have a series 2,they told me they can send me a factory front bumper with the fog/indicator lights with it for $220 + $75 for postage.

i really wanted a type m but i guess i will have to settle for a factory one until i track one down.