Hi :(

Stagea eyelids, either painted or unpainted

Painted I can only get:

QT1 - white pearl

TV2 - bayside blue

EV1 - Lightning Yellow

Painted $200 (including postage)

Unpainted $110 (Including postage)

I have a friend that im ordering a pair in for. I will wait a week and order any others that people are after. Order will be put in on the 4th of May, so please express interest before then if you would like a pair.

600x450-2005040200037.jpg

Pm me if you have any questions, more than happy to find the answer :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
thanks matt

what other stagea stuff can u get? let me know thanks champ

:laugh: Hmmm what do stagea owners want? There are so many parts out there its amazing, If its smaller than a seat I can get it.

Group buy on S1 eyelids this time!!!

If only I could find some for sale. :thumbsup:

Ill keep searching im sure somebody has to do them.

hay matt im chasing a REAR strut brace for my stagea s1 and s2 are the same micah got darrins one and said it my heaps of difference

dolhpin do them and so does greddy i got a price from the guy i use for stuff by its too expensive i will give u the model number is for the greddy one 14023020

let me know thanks champ

myles

:bunny: Hmmm what do stagea owners want? There are so many parts out there its amazing, If its smaller than a seat I can get it.

If only I could find some for sale. :)

Ill keep searching im sure somebody has to do them.

Dolphin make S1 eyelids. :P Also try Chargespeed - I think they may make them.

I'm personally after a set of eyelids and a Masa Motorsports rear wing (bus shelter)

hay matt im chasing a REAR strut brace for my stagea s1 and s2 are the same micah got darrins one and said it my heaps of difference

dolhpin do them and so does greddy i got a price from the guy i use for stuff by its too expensive i will give u the model number is for the greddy one 14023020

let me know thanks champ

myles

:D I know somebody who just bought 1. I'll contact them and let you know. Your right though they aren't cheap :blink:

Dolphin make S1 eyelids. :down: Also try Chargespeed - I think they may make them.

I'm personally after a set of eyelids and a Masa Motorsports rear wing (bus shelter)

Cheers guys, Email has been sent to ChargeSpeed. They list them on their site, but no price. Hopefully if its not too much we can get some in.

Ill let you know when they email back.

PM sent about the rear wings. :D

let me know thanks champ

myles

ok 2 hours of searching later

and we have a WINNER :D

Brand Spanking new from greedy or Cusco, take your pick, and not a bad price.

PM SENT! :D

Edited by JiN_MaN