Sau Lan 23rd May

Madaz

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what ever most people want im guessing CSS i did take SOF2 down there ao we can boot that up

Johnny how hard is it going to be to get a table a scoozie friday night

well, if scoozie is packed out, we can go next door, which is right underneath Arena - Cafe Piatto!! it's just as good!! or...Cafe Alfresco! which is right next to Cafe Piatto :)

Awesome, I hope this becomes regular thing, I've been missing some LAN action down here in SA! Not that I've met any of you guys before tho :D

I'm busy tomorrow night with dinner with my gf and her parents, which will run late, but if you guys are going to be holding this regularly then I'll definitely be up for the next one, note to self, must check these forums more...

btw: CoD2 and DotA FTW!

You can play CoD4 all you want, but I'm not a happy man unless I'm running around Tanzania in tan shorts and a Pith helmet, pistol whipping noobs with my Webley :O

Edited by Stamps

finally a dota player on here !!! woot~ u play on BA?

hehe, no. I haven't had the time to play properly for about a year, so I'm a couple of versions behind, but I've got a new housemate moving in and he seems keen to get addicted to it, so I'm going to be playing some more soon :D I thought BA was shut down and everyone moved off to somewhere else?

Skyline related comment: You guys better be right in that All-Type do a good job, I'm taking my car there next month based on your comments!! :)

let me know how it all goes for ya mate.....i am going to take my car there for kit fiting and painting so more reviews aye.....yay another northsider

my name is Dan.... and im a games.......addict.

it all went downhill when i finished second in the state at nba jam on the super nintendo and i threw the controller.. i dont how it happened i hit 3 3pointers in a row i was on fire.... it has been 15 years since my last nba jam session

o and by the way dont take anything i say seriously :rofl:

havnt played any of those games but i might pop out aswell, im doing dinner with a friend around there fri night so if i finish about when you guys are starting ill give someone a call and come find you.

never played at 1 of these lan thingys we dont need to book do we?

Edited by gzilla

u going glen??? on second thoughts i might head down if i can hitch a lift with ya bud. be good to catch up! hows ya been anyway

would be easier than hitching a lift with steve considering ur like a 10 min walk away! either or i guess.

Thought you were coming with me :D

u going glen??? on second thoughts i might head down if i can hitch a lift with ya bud. be good to catch up! hows ya been anyway

would be easier than hitching a lift with steve considering ur like a 10 min walk away! either or i guess.

Sorry kellie sort of loose track on what still needs doing sometimes as i may read a post on my phone that i dont reply to and then forget about it when i get home

*cough* wheres MY name on the list :D all good either way I'll be there- definitely need loads of coffee after the long day/week!

/vote de_dust1 :O

/vote NO DUST WHATSOEVER - most boring maps on the planet!

We had a lan last Saturday with a few mates (Arena, I believe you know Jamie - Rec from Pantheon, Syndicate, Ceteris Paribus etc), and we played a fair bit on a Dust 1 server - I was bored out of my skull.

Bring on Train, Assault, Office, Aztec :D

/vote NO DUST WHATSOEVER - most boring maps on the planet!

We had a lan last Saturday with a few mates (Arena, I believe you know Jamie - Rec from Pantheon, Syndicate, Ceteris Paribus etc), and we played a fair bit on a Dust 1 server - I was bored out of my skull.

Bring on Train, Assault, Office, Aztec :D

thats not PNP.rec is it?