SAU Community

Well Boys And Girls, It's Time To Move On

WogsRus

Well the time has come boys, to say good bye to the skyline community, but only for a little while. With a promise of a company car in 2 years and the R34GTR Vspec being one of them, it's time to sell my dirty 33.

So here we go

Car: 1996 Series 1.5 R33 GTST, series one front with series 2 engine etc.

Mileage: The car was bought with 7XXXX kilometers with all books and logs from Japan, through Ausie Car Compliance. Currently the car has 97XXX kas on the clock

Color: Wine Red

Regio: Till Jan 2009

Comments: As you all know here I’m one anal guy, the car has had everything possible checked over, including things which are not an issue to anyone else but me. The car has had it's major service 5000 kas ago with new water pump, timing belt, idler bearings and cam seals etc. I service the car myself every 5000km with good oil and filters, new plugs and so forth. The car is in excellent condition inside, seats are clean no rips, interior plastics are not scratched, anyone who has seen the car inside will comment on how tidy it is. Exterior of the car is ok, but being a 12 year old car it has a few problems. There is no RUST what so ever anywhere in the car but the front bumper needs a respray due to driveway clearance issues, there is stone chips on the front bonnet, two small dents, the type you get from shopping trolleys in a car park. The paint is ok, but would LOVE a good polish etc.

The car has been tuned by kutsie on several occasions, with further tuning performed by myself. The car modification are as per my signature, with the addition of cam timing wheel and a few other small mods, bringing the power output close to 220 rwkw on stock turbo at 15 psi.

The car has not been thrashed but I certainly don't baby it around either. The car has always run 98 octane fuel and does not use a gram of oil. The engine is VERY sound, no knocks or funny noises. Compression tested at 150 psi, dead cold on all 6 cylinders, with a leak down test of less then 3% per cylinders. When you read all my post you will notice things about head gaskets, puffs of smoke, all turned out to be nothing, just me being paranoid.

Those who have driven it will comment on how much power and drivability the car has. The car manager a respectable 350-380 km out of a tank, city driving with vigorous use of the led foot.

The car has also just had the front brakes machined and all performance pads fitted front and rear.

I'm selling the car as i can't justify spending more money on it, knowing that the GTR is a few years away, in the mean time, a deposit on a 749 duce has been made, so i'm not complaining.

Price: Looking for $12,000 but please no low ball offers, if I can't sell it I’ll drive it into the ground.

I will post up some pics soon, but for all those interested do a search for my username, and all my post will come up.

hay mate, for you i can wait, so far i have had no offers or calls or anything, you know the condition of the car and so forth so you know what your in for. I am looking to get a new small family car, simmilar size to the i30 or so. If you want to chat call us up 0418557585

Todd, good and bad news mate, skyline apears to be sold, but i'll call to talk later matie. Bsically teh dealer has given me a deal hard to miss on trade, so we have to talk.

Ta