SAU Community

Well Well, Sa Police Are Back To Their Tricks Again.

craig R33

Ok, ill start, at the start.

it all happened today, i was in my company car,sitting in trafic, turning right off jeffcott street onto north east road,

when i noticed a rather nice exhaust note coming from the XR8 falcon in front of me.(sorry to say the F word)

i then noticed a commodore (oops i said the C word to) speed across the intersection, doing atleast 80k in the 60 zone,

and bam, right in front of me, the XR8 lights up one red, and one blue light on the rear parcel shelf, turns on its siren and chases the commonwhore!! :spank:

it was undercover cops, in a loud ass, slammed XR8!!

Smartasses!

so next time you get lined up for a drag on anzac highway (im in no way encouraging this behavior) maybe it would pay to get out, walk to the front or rear of the car that wants to be eaten by a nissan, and check for lights!!

or just be a moral citizen and abide by all the road rules. its easier. :yes:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bahahah i was about to post something similar.. today on the way to get lunch on Days rd someone got flashed but i didnt know where it came from and than someone else got flashed.. and it was coming from a white clean van with tinted windows =.=zz sneaky sneaky

Was the F-word blue?

If it was, then its the same unmarked car that tried tempting me to race it at lunchtime today.

And no I didn't fall for it. :yes:

Was the F-word blue?

If it was, then its the same unmarked car that tried tempting me to race it at lunchtime today.

And no I didn't fall for it. :yes:

nope it was silver, good on ya, next thing we know, police will be rolling in blown minis on 22's lol

finally adealide has caught up with nsw :spank: thanks for letting us know because i was unawear that adealide police were also up tot hese tricks... i get my liscence back in 43 days after a 15 months suspension so ill be a good boy neway (good behaviour bond) ;) but its extra encouragment to do the right thing knowing that any car out there could be a camera or unmarked car even the worked ones e.g. exhaust v8 and such.

:yes:

Why do they wate their time doing shit like this????

Those XR8s and SS' should be patrolling up the bloody freeway, and long stretched country roads with a speed limit over 100.

I doubt, by using this technique to catch hoons in urban/metro areas, that they will even raise the revenue in fines to fund the budget for this/these unmarked XR8s (by the time the next model falcon is produced, and the govt is up for an upgrade).

proper waste of resources if you ask me.

Those XR8s and SS' should be patrolling up the bloody freeway, and long stretched country roads with a speed limit over 100.

I doubt, by using this technique to catch hoons in urban/metro areas, that they will even raise the revenue in fines to fund the budget for this/these unmarked XR8s (by the time the next model falcon is produced, and the govt is up for an upgrade).

Admit it ... I'd like to be a cop in a car like that. :spank:

Win the drag race, light 'em up and book 'em.

Lose the drag race, light 'em up and book 'em anyway! :yes:

finally adealide has caught up with nsw :spank: thanks for letting us know because i was unawear that adealide police were also up tot hese tricks... i get my liscence back in 43 days after a 15 months suspension so ill be a good boy neway (good behaviour bond) ;) but its extra encouragment to do the right thing knowing that any car out there could be a camera or unmarked car even the worked ones e.g. exhaust v8 and such.

:yes:

I saw on youtube a news report from either vic or nsw and it had a white unmarked po po commo ON P PLATES pulling sum1 over !

They dont care, we pay for it.

But the resale value on an ss or an xr8 would be far better than on an average taxi spec patrol car.

Around 8-10 years ago I remember seeing a Torana SLR5000 with blue and red lights on the dash in O'Connell St, they d's looked like they had just got back from a holiday on Hawaii and I reckon the guy they pulled over would have been slightly confused.

guys, the force has been doing this for over a decade.

from my riding experiences, Ive learnt to suss every car on the side (for camera) and around (parcel shelf).

heaps of unmarked vehicles out there

end of the day dont f*** around in the metro area

you can find roads in the middle of nowhere but yet not far from anywhere, hills n country, where you can have your 1min of fun and be of no harm to most probably anyone

I think you'll find they use their own vehicles as patrol cars these days. They've finally started doing what ive been saying they should be doing. Probly get paid more for having the lights installed in their cars, or their just cheaper ones that plug into the cigarette lighter.

cops are in XR8 falcon's now...so what?

fast cars out of the factory, i bet they caught the guy speeding through the lights, i bet they'l catch alot more of those scumbag 49ers that run innocents off the road.

well, theyl catch them quicker now! Cops use White Holden Rodeo's, White Toyota Hiaces's, Falcons, commodores, big black toyota landcruisers etc.

their out to get people and they succeed!

doesnt surprise me my wife seen them in a white r33 skyline draging then pullin them over :laugh:

everyone says that but i dont know.

bit of a legal issue there i think.

police are there to stop people from breaking the law and keep everyone safe, not encouraging them.

Admit it ... I'd like to be a cop in a car like that. :(

Win the drag race, light 'em up and book 'em.

Lose the drag race, light 'em up and book 'em anyway! :P

:laugh: haha... i dont think any officer would complain having this particular job, at all.

They dont care, we pay for it.

good point!

But the resale value on an ss or an xr8 would be far better than on an average taxi spec patrol car.

you're not wrong...

The whole 'put themselves in a hoons shoes & car to catch hoons' idea just seems like a waste of effort.

Of course it will work to find hoons and book them, but seriously... is it SUCH a priority, to arrange unmarked high performance squad cars, to provoke a bit of 'lead foot' activity out of drivers... a bit poor imo. :laugh:

Time and resources can be used else where on other problem areas that need attention. Too many to name!

Just my opinion anyway, i dont expect everyone to agree at all :)