SAU Community

Help Me Decide!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres the front bar for a r33.

post-48930-1209780959_thumb.jpg

Its alright still really doesnt take my fancy. Maybe im just being too fussy lol :) Does any have objections to bomex kits??? And are there other brands i could have look at that anyone could recommend?

to me a bodykit on a R33 looks cheap and poxy unless its a front bumper skirt tat is subtle.. the best body kit on a 33 is a standard body kit with no wing, big wheels and droped on its ass

Edited by BANGN

Do you have a S1 or S2 R33? Cos in my opinion, the best looking kit is the Explosive kit for the R33 S2. Emphasises the lines of the car, giving it a tough but sutle look. Its similar to stock, but much better looking, if that makes any sense?

Do you have a S1 or S2 R33? Cos in my opinion, the best looking kit is the Explosive kit for the R33 S2. Emphasises the lines of the car, giving it a tough but sutle look. Its similar to stock, but much better looking, if that makes any sense?

I have a S1 can u get an explosive kit for a S1??

i use to have a veilside front end. i thought it looked good. but a year later i kind of met front bumper with fence and trashed it. now ive tried a trust front bumper which looked good but now i have a top secret bumper on atm. im waiting for the guy to get my do-luck front bumper as i think that looks hot!!! imo veilside is to over done and i agree with some of the opinions already said.

i reckon either get trust, top secret or do -luck as there all very nice. 400r = way to common

indeed, like you can tell, vielside isnt popular

ive had a r34 bomex sides and rear fiberglassed to fit my r33, and got good comments, but now im going for the do luck front and sides, seems to suit my style.

you gotta ask yourself, whats your style.. you into drifting, then go for a drift bodykit, u into show, go for some crazy widebody or some custom kit, go into details.

everyones different.

my 2 cents.

Could always try what I'm doing to my series 1, GTR front bar, GTR grille with GTS badge(no pretending), GTR, Do Luck or standard side skirts, Trial rear bar, topstage vented wide front guards, GTR wide rear guards, Carbon fibre stealth wing, Subtle carbon fibre bonnet(not sure which 1 yet), Koya Driftek rims. Sleek and tough with an aggressive stance(I hope)

Will post up photos when it's done mate.

Cheers Steve.

Edited by Zilch*

hmmm i got veilside bar on my car its not too bad makes it looks hell angry in real life well compared to int he pics but i want the Do Luck GTR kit for the GTST and also if going for the 400R bar get the omori factor GTR lip :( ill put some pics up

Nismo R-tuned 400R bar with omori factory lip

post-27271-1210086085_thumb.jpg

Do Luck Kit

post-27271-1210086181_thumb.jpg

cheers

chi

Edited by Chi100188

The Top Secret FrontBar is tough as... my GTR front bar is starting to crack at the lip area a bit, might chance to a Top Secret one at the end of next year... besides that, the GTR kit toughest!!