SAU Community

R33 Powerfc + Z32afm For Sale + Ashtray! - Melb

Sadly my gf ran my pride and joy into a wall, insurance has made it a total loss so i've grabbed a few things off the wreck.

Was running nismo injectors and a GTRS with these electronics no problems up until last weekend!!

Item: Tomei Z32 airflow meter WITH plug

Condition: excellent, mesh untouched

Price: $250 firm + postage

To Fit: (What car) R33 GTST and others

Location: kew, Melbourne. would prefer pick up but will post interstate if necessary

Comments: perfect working order

Item: R33 GTST PowerFC + hand controller SOLD

Condition: as new

Price: $900 firm

To Fit: (What car) R33 GTST (from a series II, will work with both series though)

Location: Kew, Melbourne. again, prefer pickup but will post at buyer's expense.

Comments: also working perfectly. will not seperate hand controller and ecu, sorry.

also a front ashtray, dark grey colour, from a silver series II GTST - $30 if anyone wants it :nyaanyaa:

there will be a wreck popping up in melbourne soon with:

nismo 740cc injectors

splitfire coilpacks

genuine Hybrid FMIC

GTRS turbo,

all 2 years old, but i didn't have the tools or the time to harvest them (and wasn't certain of the legality of it all, as the insurance company knew they were in there and took it into account with my payout) - so someone can get in there and grab them as i won't be getting another skyline *sob*

any questions please fire me a PM and i'll get back to you asap.

Cheers,

Adam.

Edited by Beeble

heh it lasted about 30 seconds!

should have asked for more, but hey it is 2 years old after all.

i don't know if i'll have time to get to the car before it gets towed away, and i've used up all my favours with mates getting all the electronic bits and pieces out on the weekend.

so anything attached to the engine might be sold by the wreckers, and not me :nyaanyaa: