SAU Community

New Pix Of My R32

gts-t 4 life

Hay people have not been on for a long time car has been off the road for 14 months.

she has hade full rebuild 10k spent.

Was just put on the dyno and made 230rwk at 13 psi

i have some pix for you all.

my3203.jpg

my3201.jpg

my3206-1.jpg

i think you need a rear bar... seems silly doing skirts and front, and then using the stock rear, just my opinion.

for ten grand spent wouldnt u want a little more than 230? my brothes manual r33 series 2, full kit, custom paint job, 220 rear kw cost him 11,000 all up.

which he has just spent 4 grand on new stuff and now has 260.

but anyway back on topic, nice looking car :P

awesome! love the lower front lip and the black bonnet and lack of rear bar! never see another one like it!! looks bloody schmikk!!!

is that bn front bar & side skirts or theyre something else?

you need to lose the matt black bonnet hehe but everything else is :P

it is a final konnexion kit was the firs one to bye it in aus for the 32 about 2 1/2 years ago

And am happy with the power it is all on a safe tune so im not going to hard on the engine. Every thing that we put in was rated at around the 1000hp mark so its all nice and strong thats were all the money went.

final konnexion front is cool (wish i got one now) and i agree with your reasoning on the setup and tune, drivability and reliability should be just as important as output in a car that is going to be doing kms on the road.