SAU Community

Just An Idea

Silver_R34_GT-T

Hey, ive been wondering about starting something on this section, but just want peoples input before i try (( incase no interest or one thread already started))

i was think that someone picks a topic, say sunsets, then everyone goes and takes a picture of sunsets say one week to submit, then we judge them (maybe over another week or different thread with a poll??? , and choose the winner..

then the winner gets to choose the next topic to which we all run off and photograph.

i guess its nothing offical and no real reward to it,

but it might be some nice competition and a way for us to all fine tune our photogrpahy skills?

Anyway thats my idea,

Is anyone interested in participating?

CHeers

Bryn

Hey Mate,

Sorry I've been out of office for a while and staying off SAU due to other commitments.

Anyway.. I think its a cool idea. We did have a kind of "competition thread" that went well for a while then died.. not saying its a bad idea though.

give it a shot and see how it goes :P

thats an awesome picture, but i guess it should be something that we can all particpate in hahaha,

ive been busy laterly, so i will stat a thread asap. was thinking the first topic should be something around the house/ in ya garden.

to crack it off :D

• 1 month later...

I declare FullFrame the winner of the "Williams River in Raymond Terrace during the flood" and the "HDR of the freeway at Mt Kuringai" topics ;)

so bryn... when you gonna start this? whats the first topic?

ps i go on holidays sunday so you better make up your mind :D

• 3 weeks later...
fullframe - OMG in love with that pic of the river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mind telling me what post processing was involved? ta

Sorry for the late reply, ive been away recently.

No post processing at all. That was done straight off camera. Just resizing in CS3 and thats it :D

I think I have the original file here somewhere if you want the full res image.

Cheers,

Craig.

I declare FullFrame the winner of the "Williams River in Raymond Terrace during the flood" and the "HDR of the freeway at Mt Kuringai" topics :D

Woo! I strive for mediocrity hehehehe