Elite Streetuned Cruise

-i-b-u-k-i-

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey chuck me a PM too, why not. Depends on time its leaving.. as will be quite hungerover im pretty sure..

yeah pm me too please.

but as flick said, there maybe a few people abit hungover :D

yeah should be all good to go cars been in the garage way to much not my daily anymore time to blow off the dust :D see u there buddy

Awesome stuff there Rob....anything new to look out on that nice looking 33

not yet :D except in 2 weeks time will have cam gear ,hks boost control major service done and a few other little things they have sucked my bank dry for now still got some big plans just waiting for more money :(

mate there was no way there were 20 cars defected there were only about 30 on the cruise and AFAIK there were 0 defects but yes there was a fairly bad accident that was caused (as the story goes) by a person that left the scene and not by either of the cars involved.

Ah, I saw a 180SX with front end damage being winched onto a flat bed, and a rear-end crashed RX7 in a ditch on the Salisbury Highway - Port Expressway this arvo. We could not figure out how such an accident could even happen. Must have been tools following much too closely and someone tried to merge from Hanson Road or something.

People wonder why these types of cruises are a bad idea .....

I don't think you would want to advertise any more 'elite' cruises on SAU.