SAU Community

cops last nite

WazR32GTSt

Some GT wings are... the cheap ones you see on every lancer and integra are usually illegal cos they have two sharp cornered metallic plates on the side.

The C-West ones and most carbonfibre ones are usually smoothed off, so they're not so illegal.

Stickers are sorta like advertisements goin "catch me if you can" especially ones that claim to make the car a land speed record contender.

Sure they target import divers but havin a nasty attitude towards em isn't gonna help either...

I should loan you guys my video of Chis Rock's "How to not get beat by the Po-Lice"... one of the handy tips is "stay calm and keep your hands on the steering wheel and greet the officer, coz if a cop sees you husslin, then its yo ass he be bustin"

Originally posted by funkymonkey

I should loan you guys my video of Chis Rock's "How to not get beat by the Po-Lice"... one of the handy tips is "stay calm and keep your hands on the steering wheel and greet the officer, coz if a cop sees you husslin, then its yo ass he be bustin"

lol - the greatest help video ever!

"if you're black, drive a sports car with loud music, TURN THAT SHIT OFF." hahahaha... something like that...

or "if you've had an argument with yur woman and get pulled over by a cop, leave her at home."

bitch yells to cop "HE GOT WEED, HE GOT WEED!"

lol

Sometimes computers aren't the solution to everything.

Correction: computers *are* the solution to everything ;) stop speaking nonsense funky :)

anyway, if u make your car look like a dumb ass candy car then you will get pulled over.. just put 300kw under the bonnet and keep it stock looking and you'll be right. Cops hate ricers, and deservedly so :) My friends a cop, he says they generally just pull over the car that draw attention.

jeez kamikazee, you're always getting pulled over up there.. country cops in some towns can be asses

insant,

nah not me who got canaried.

nismor34,

i didn't deny them a look because i have got nothing to hide. if i had said no then they would have deliberately found something wrong and given me some sort of hassles.

be nice to them and they be nice back. apparently they do still have blood flowing through their veins...

Originally posted by WazR32GTSt

nismor34,

i didn't deny them a look because i have got nothing to hide. if i had said no then they would have deliberately found something wrong and given me some sort of hassles.  

be nice to them and they be nice back. apparently they do still have blood flowing through their veins...

Yeah I understand but that is part of the problem.

A lot of police abuse their position of power and have NO respect for the law they are supposed to be upholding.

Just because you have nothing to hide doesnt mean he/she should be given permission to look under the bonnet.

Thats what I was getting at with my first post anyway.

Doesnt matter...

The bad thing is cops have to right to search where ever they like in your car, they dont need a search warrent, or senior officer prestent. Any cop can search your car and theres nothing u can do about.

Wrong i know but thats the law.