SAU Community

Whats The Model Number For Blend Air Actuator

INVRTD

If you give me a bit more info i can get the part number but at the moment im only guessing what your talking about. Are you talking about the air mix door actuator on the heater box? If so give me your VIN number and i'll get you the p/n.

If you give me a bit more info i can get the part number but at the moment im only guessing what your talking about. Are you talking about the air mix door actuator on the heater box? If so give me your VIN number and i'll get you the p/n.

I would be assuming hes talking about the mix door actuator (it would be some kind of stepper motor or "blend motor" i would have thought). If it is im keen to find out the same info coz the friggin clicking noise is giving me the shites.

also if anyone knows how much it costs that would be ace.

Cheers

Camden

well i have only been told that its the blend air actuator, there is a little motor that opens and closers the hot/cold air mix, the teeth are worn so i need a new unit, suposidally there are round the 80 mark, think thats 2nd hand though, i have a series 1.5 r33gts25t, the vin is 6u9000ecr33059526

cheers

alex

Deren

cheers for the help mate, ill post up the results of cost etc once im done, i better make a really detailed tutorial for everyone as it seams to be a common problem.

alex

Dude if you can source one please make a tutorial with pics!

u would be a god among men! this noise drives me nuts!

i've done the replacement (with a working second hand unit). it's a 3~4 hr job to take the dash out and maybe another 2~3 hrs to put it all back together. might take longer if you're logging where each bolt goes.

easy job but very very time consuming.