SAU Community

June - A Special Month Of Detailing Customers @fi

DamianFi

That first post had me wondering too...wtf is FI - duh, I was there getting my car washed on the weekend :happy:

How long approx will a stage 1 or 2 detail take ? Do I need to book in or just come along and wait ?

How long approx will a stage 1 or 2 detail take ? Do I need to book in or just come along and wait ?

Approx 8-10 hours, so a whoel day basically.

You'll have to book in by calling 9387 8008.

d.

Yes, you all know I'm a keen FI supporter.

I have all my washes there, in fact I haven't had another company touch my paint since it was finished, other than me and my uber skillzzzzz

Perfect service, perfect coffees.

Hell, I even take clients and big big bosses there for meetings!!

oh, and I've seen the results from the Royale in person, including on Ronin09s GTR...... You simply cannot imagine the finish you get from this stuff. it's amazing.

BASS OUT

Damian..... I'm coming by this afternoon about 3ish...... Be ready!

i had no idea about this place

i am definatly taking my car here to get washed and then in the near future a detail. ive been looking around for one but after those pics and the fact you sponsor SAU, im pretty much sold.

you should put a link in your sig to your site and maybe an explanation of what FI is, had no idea till someone posted a link, and only found out what FI meant when i saw the link.

^ paul sometimes posts over at DA (DetailAddiction) the FI forum of sorts...

Paul has his own wax now that he thinks competes with Royale... in the thousands of $$'s, but don't think it's as expensive as Royale (2 choices of packaging, plastic or swaroski (sp?) crystal)