SAU Community

Melbourne V35s

alright - I have contacted Garage Cafe...

they only can take 15 cars maximum inside...

and on Saturday 25th July they are open to public FROM 5pm only...

hmm....another venue then? garage cafe does look ok though...

i am definitely in..regardless of location - keen on meeting u guys...hopefully, i am not the only guy with a v35 sedan on the day....

Hey Rianto, good on you for ringing around to find out at Garage Cafe. You know, just now I've realised why you said I was getting trigger happy a few posts ago, I didn't even realise that I had posted the same post twice until now, hahaha

So how about we meet at Albert Park instead? Around the pits area, there is lots of room there and hassle free parking!!! Are we alright with this or any other suggestions?

so it's not the public car park (marked triangle), but further down - pass the aquatic centre (marked square) in the attached picture? is that where you mean?

post-328-1247875980_thumb.jpg

Also if you guys still wanna head down to garage cafe after that meet, it's recommended to book prior to that, as if it's more than 8 ppl it's best to book otherwise the limited 15 car space is 1st come 1st serve basis...

Garage Cafe & Bar

221 Berkeley St. Carlton

3053. VIC. Australia.

P: 03 9349 5000.

F: 03 9349 1553.

www.garagecafe.com.au

Albert Park per the rectangular parking is fine.....what time on Sat 25/7? I'll be there, but must be minimum of 4 forum members or it's not worthwhile for me to drive all the way there....

Albert Park per the rectangular parking is fine.....what time on Sat 25/7? I'll be there, but must be minimum of 4 forum members or it's not worthwhile for me to drive all the way there....

I'm interested to meet up with you guys too but unable to comfirm till later in the week ... and yes if I'm there you wouldn't be the only sedan :P

Yeah that's right Rianto, the rectangular car park is the one at the pits for the formula 1 when the race is on at Albert Park.

Great, we can meet there at the same time as specified before? 2:30pm!!!!

Time can always be changed so that we can suit as many of us as we can.

i wish... i can be there but busy this week end! GL with vic v35 meet.

... just upgraded to SAU Vic member. hope to meet you all in person!

So....confirmed on Sat 25/7/09 at 2:30pm Albert Park (Rectangular Section carpar) for:

1. Me - siu_loong_bao

2. MILLOS

3. BenzLe

Maybe's:

1. Nissan_Rules

2. rs73

Anyone else? There's gotta be more Melb V35 owners out there...Gosh!

Map (from MILLOS's post)

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/po...Albert-Park.jpg

Edited by siu_loong_bao

Updated list below. Definitely worth a go this Saturday.

I don't really have a good camera, just a small Olympus digital camera.

I'm not sure how long we'll stick around for.....we'll just see how it goes, it will be our first try....we will have to do another one so that the guys/girls that cannot come this Saturday because of work or other commitments can make it.

So....confirmed on Sat 25/7/09 at 2:30pm Albert Park (Rectangular Section carpar) for:

1. Me - siu_loong_bao

2. MILLOS

3. BenzLe

4. pw350gt

Maybe's:

1. Nissan_Rules

2. rs73

3. scorp

Comfirmed on Sat 25/7/09 at 2:30pm Albert Park (Rectangular Section carpar) for:

1. siu_loong_bao

2. MILLOS

3. BenzLe

4. pw350gt

5. nissan_rules

Maybe's:

1. rs73

2. scorp

3. Japav

is this a guys meet or any of your partners coming as well?

... else I'll just drop off wifey in the city for her shopping or something :P

Edited by nissan rules

Mmm I was thinking that myself.

There is not much for them to do there other than admire our cars :P (I don't think they'll be interested in that though) so I was thinking not to bring my partner along.

If you guys will bring your respective partners then I might bring mine also.....Rianto, will you bring your wife and the new bub??? Imagine that, his first skyline meet, only a few days old. :D