SAU Community

R35 On Aussie Ebay!

"""""""http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2007-Nissan-GT-R-R35-Premium-Edition-Grey-6-Speed-A_W0QQitemZ150255929634QQihZ005QQcategoryZ35227QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZView

tem"""""

So how are people importing them? I thought there was a waiting list on them?

But even if you couldn't register it yet, dealer plate on weekdays from home to work xD and around to get items and petrol :)

it is... the bridge behind the car is in southport.. and in a few of the pics looks like a road near the indy track.

But the address says southport.

Just noticed the speakers between the rear passenger seats. i wonder how they are.. throughout the car.

Edited by Owgasm

"Not ready for sale. Please ring for full details and expected time of arrival. "

Buyer @ 180k would be a fool the price for complied cars has already been set to be ~160k and

thats a big chunk of gold for the compliance shop that will do this -- as the landed price with all taxes

but short of compliance is, what, 120k? obviously depends on options the JDM car had etc.

"Not ready for sale. Please ring for full details and expected time of arrival. "

Buyer @ 180k would be a fool the price for complied cars has already been set to be ~160k and

thats a big chunk of gold for the compliance shop that will do this -- as the landed price with all taxes

but short of compliance is, what, 120k? obviously depends on options the JDM car had etc.

Yeah i saw that it was not ready for sale!!! Why put it up then if it aint????

Yeah i saw that it was not ready for sale!!! Why put it up then if it aint????

Because theyre trying to MIND f**k you...

things are always being listed for sale before release dates! it is sometimes used as a method to gain interest and to give the sellers an idea of how much to buy..