SAU Community

For Sale: Mazda Rx-7 Series 8 Type R

Item: Mazda RX-7 Type R

Condition: Very Good, Stock

Price: $36,000 o.n.o

Comments: Hi Guys, as you can see, I've got my RX-7 for sale, it's a beautiful car to drive, and mechanically A1, and there is not an issue with the car as a whole. Reason for selling is that I want to move on now, and I have my eye on an R32 GTR. This series comes with the factory 280ps motor, dual factory oil coolers and revised intake/intercooler setup. She was rarely driven, and only has 59,300 genuine km on the clock. Also, there's a brand new JVC Double-Din head unit installed as the car originally came with a Japanese deck that couldn't pick up Australian Radio Stations. I do have some parts that I'll throw in for the buyer, these are:

TRUST Stainless Cat-Back

Fujita Engineering Dump Pipe

Fujita Engineering Sideskirts

The car has just been serviced and I never got the chance to drive her hard, as I wanted to preserve the car as much as possible. I'm located in Sydney guys, so anyone's welcome for an inspection but please no joyriders :D

Here's a few pictures:

so....bloody....tempting.

got any interior shots?

Sorry mate not yet, but it's in perfect factory condition apart from the headunit, the original Nardi steering wheel, gearshift, all leathers are in perfect condition :)

I will take some after work and post 'em up though :(

Cheers

Thanks for the kind comments guys :(

I'm only selling her as I want a daily driver and I'd really love an R32 GTR

I'm keen for a swap + cash my way though, I'm after an R32 GTR, in Silver or Gunmetal Grey if anyone's willing, please feel free to let me know :)

Thanks fellas!

Edited by friction_point

Not this one, this is a Series 8, so its the series that was only released in Japan. The Series 8 addressed all the issues the series 6 and 7's had such as cooling. It also featured a true 280hp motor that the previous series didn't have.

The interior seats are suede/leather, the rear buckets are in leather. They're also in perfect condition. IMO leather can get a bit sticky after a period of time sitting on them but it depends :blink:

I'll take a picture of the interior as soon as I can :ninja:

Cheers guys

Guys, this car's been waxed and polished each weekend, the paint is like glass. It definately won't disappoint on inspection. Also had the interior steam cleaned, really is one of the finest examples of an RX-7 you'll find.

Cheers :)