SAU Community

Favourite Photo Of Your Car!

J - Rad

Dont have any pics of the new daily, however here is one in direct proportion showing its precise and sharp cornering abilities.

hmas-darwin-3.jpg

Oh what a feeling, Toyboata!!

Dont have any pics of the new daily, however here is one in direct proportion showing its precise and sharp cornering abilities.

hmas-darwin-3.jpg

Oh what a feeling, Toyboata!!

dont know whats wrong with yours but mine is as good as my 32 was.. just needs stiffer coils!

Swapped my wheels over yesterday. There is not even 1mm clearance on the rear calipers. I might give it a bit more low.

please swap them back...

Swapped my wheels over yesterday. There is not even 1mm clearance on the rear calipers. I might give it a bit more low.

post-52024-0-30548800-1333958248_thumb.jpgpost-52024-0-94151000-1333958372_thumb.jpg

prefer the old ones. too shiny where are your fluffy dice to match

dont worry guys. chromies wont be hanging around on his GT-R for long. he was kind enough to lend me his semi slicks for some dyno time... mine aint to friendly to street tyres lol

Whats yours got done to the suspension Adrian? Comparing it to my 33 how it was last time it got driven, its way off, even the audi I had handled better :( theres a lot of chassis flex when youre pushing it and the rear is very unstable, brakes seem to hold up ok in terms of fade but the feedback isnt really there. I am enjoying the midrange of the engine tho, nice kick down low.

To be fair the 33 had a fair bit done to the suss and brakes... kept up with awd's quite easily even at 200kw!

Im thinking Tom's under body bracing all round, swaybars, cusco triangle and strut braces, coilovers and a few adjustable arms should do the trick... not so sure what to do with the brakes tho lol