SAU Community

What Happened To Ignition Dvd?

yeah i cant find them anymore as well. i reckon they were going down hill cause they run out of cars to get and events to check out. and i dont like the main host either he is a dick. he is a wanker when he was at powercruise in tassie thought his shit didnt stink

best motoring and hot version are best... forget about ignition. You dont even need to understand japanese and those are better than ignition.

im watching the touge battles right now, f**kEN AWESOME.

Edited by R33GTS25

Inside word from ignition says that ignition is releasing new DVD and mag together as they are sick of the shithouse Hot4 mags, They plan to write interesting and useful infomation.

Trying to target people outside the 20" chromies or under 18 reader.

Sounds good though and I believe the writer is well known to some of the sydney siders.

Inside word from ignition says that ignition is releasing new DVD and mag together as they are sick of the shithouse Hot4 mags, They plan to write interesting and useful infomation.

Trying to target people outside the 20" chromies or under 18 reader.

Sounds good though and I believe the writer is well known to some of the sydney siders.

Thats good to hear.

If they can pull it off, what i would LOVE to see is a Supra, all the GTR's (32 33 34 and 35), the XR8, XR6, F6 phoon, SS commo, WRX STI, Evo, etc.. in a battle on mount panorama! (fully tuned ofcourse)

I would also love to see a tuner battle like CRD, DRC, HiOctane, etc.. etc.. battle it out with their best cars (circuit, drag, drift ... whatever)

Edited by R33GTS25

I personally don't think they can pull off the magazine thing.. You say they want to target the 'people outside the 20" chromies or under 18 reader' Yet on their DVD''s it seems they are targeting just that.. cars with 20" chromies.

And i also reckon they have a tendancy to try to make all the people look like hero's which is annoying.

i never liked to dvd anyway....they were the ones that were shit house....i would fall asleep within 10 mins just listening to the guy....and all they have were sex-spec cars....not once did i see a usual everyday daily driver that was off its nut..... :)