Rann Rant

SLEEPR85

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The definition of the real deal depends on if you ask the greens, the labor party, or the coalition...

Had enough. I won't let the door hit me on the way out.

post-36383-1215678823_thumb.jpg

I absolutely LOVE tax this analogy:

You've heard the cry: "It's just a tax cut for the rich!"

But what does that really mean?

The following explanation may help...

Suppose that every day, 10 men go out for dinner. The bill for all 10 comes to $100. They decide to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes, and it goes like this:

................................................................................

I was trying to find the same analogy earlier and post it, but I bow to your google skills over mine. LOL

Hi Nene

Its very rarely like this, (most go to NS.COM) for that rubbish.

Just a bit of fun that wasnt taken the way it was intended, a few drinks/cruises and all will be fine again.

[/quote

Ah cool :thumbsup:

give the guy a break people he did say he didnt understand the net talk of "lol" and we all have our bad days, dont be so quick to judge n talk the fudge

id say its the issue of no tone of voice striking once again (which i did mention once before on a thread happens alot of forums) his joke got misinturpreted as a dig at the guy. the stirring after prob wasnt needed but not to worry.

anyone notice everyone gets along on cruises better than on here

i think people need to calm down. in the odd instance i get a message that seems a bit rude to me i 1st think is he just joking, am i reading this the wrong way :P generally people dont have digs on here its pretty safe to assume its a joke if your 50 50 people.

that and if we all stick to insulting me we'll all have a good laugh and i wont give a......now back on topic even though its a stupid polictical debate that i care not for :P

can i get 1 of those ban sticks n have like 2hr bans for people to stop venting on these here threads

but thats my half assed dribble

Edited by Inline 6

Well if he wants to misunderstand things, fine.

If he wants to walk out the door, fine.

But when I get a PM like this (for such a small comment):

You win

I think he's got a bit of a keyboard temper ... prob worse than me :O

Anyone else get PMs from him?

Its one thing to have your little dummy spit, but another to PM people and continue the sulking. Two simple words, but totally unnecessary nonetheless.

personally i didnt think you were that involved :P

Yeah ... I was like WTF?

Guess he's fishing for a reaction. But I don't play those games ................ anymore :O

Figured he was losing against Dean and went elsewhere. Bring on the SAU Special Olympics! :(

Figured he was losing against Dean and went elsewhere. Bring on the SAU Special Olympics! :O

I had to pull out of the Special Olympics .. i broke my toe. :(

I had to pull out of the Special Olympics .. i broke my toe. :)

Bahahaha. Now you too can have a front page story dedicated to you. The perfect forum for a good old fashioned toe whinge! :P

Seriously, I doubt that guys in the Army. If you get pissed off/emo that easily, I really doubt the guy went thru basic. Like dean said, the army teaches you to harden the fsck up, and nobody with a pair of nuts is gonna go emo over being called a princess. (Because drill instructors call grunts princess often).

That and the fact he tries to use his 'job' as an argument of righteousness ala "I'm in the army, I know all about hard work, taking the piss, I'm tough, you're not, you fail" attitude. Ironically, the Navy has a higher level of discipline than the Army and it shows.

Only thing worse than a liar is a wannabe. Sure hope for his sake he is in the army.

-D