SAU Community

WANTED: 17" wheels & tires

dAVE

they are all 235/45/17's...fronts are worn even and have about 80% tread left rears are definatley usable but not legal...they fit on my r32 gtst without any spacers what so ever and they are in the right spot (they arent too far in or out etc) $1500 cause these wheels are over $600 each new... and pretty hard to find decent used ones...

hey dave my rims r the same as white r32 but they silver one of em needs a rerole which dont cost much at all the front tyres r 235/45/17 and they have bout 85% or so left and the back r 255/40/17 but they need new ones they r 17/8 front and 17/9 rear i was looking for a grand for the rims but since one needs a rerole ill sell em for $900 with the tyres it up to u. i am a metel polisher so if u want them for that much get them stripped of the tyres and get the rim rerolled then i could polish them for u. get back to me thanks mate.

got a set of 17x8s , they are csa pursuit , i dont have any pics but u can go to www.mullins .com.au and look for pursuit .

they have 235x45x17 falkens 2x90 % 2 x 70 % wheels are unmarked ( 1st set of tyres ) will fit skylines . looking for $900

email [email protected]

well im thinking of selling these, but 1500 is the lowest ill go as 1700 is more what i was after.

17 x 8 and 17 x 9 work meister s2rs with polished *deep* dish :)

continental contisport 225/45 and 245/40 rubber with about 50% all around.

a few scratches here and there, but nothing major. overall pretty good knick.

heres a pic on the car.

if youre after more detailed pics of the wheels, email me at [email protected] and ill send you some detailed pics of the wheels so you can see exactly what they look like.

car.jpg

George