SAU Community

Drivebathurst 2008 Sold Out 2 Weeks Ago

trackcorp

Drive Bathrust is crap if you wanna go have a look - we took a drive for a gander last year when it was on. The whole mountain is shut down and you can only get in if you're a paticipant, official or live up there.

Its not advertised as a "non spectator" event, nor is it advertised otherwise...

Great if you've got a spare $4000 to enter and the cash behind you to drive the track in a suitable car for a weekend... (along with the manditory Cams LS2 licence and 6+ sprint events under your belt)

I live all of 300m away from pit lane.

I live in the uni and during October I get woken up by V8's.. Lambo's.. GT3's.. Production Cars.. Elises..

Sit on the porch.. drink beers and watch it on the mountain..

osh uni is a hard life..

Edited by GTS4WD

mmm thats close but not as close as conrod straight, one of my friends parents live at the start of conrod straight. pretty cool place to live if you ask me.

mmm thats close but not as close as conrod straight, one of my friends parents live at the start of conrod straight. pretty cool place to live if you ask me.

Yeah, but its still in Bathurst :(

$4000 for entry! :)

• 1 year later...
DB08_200px.jpg

driveBathurst 2008 sold out 2 weeks ago. The good news is

that CAMS has agreed to an increase in our field size so we

now have a further 18 places available!

These new places won't last long so secure yours now at:

=> http://www.drivebathurst.com/

are sau to have a track day at bathurst

No, I did everything possible to make it happen, and as we arent V8supercabs the council dont want to let us use one of their few days avail.

No, I did everything possible to make it happen, and as we arent V8supercabs the council dont want to let us use one of their few days avail.

No, its those looser Holden/Ford fans who cant hack being eaten alive by a real car the GTR Skyline. So they ban them from there indefinately. Theyre scared a street skyline might do a faster lap time than the current V8 dinoasaurs.