SAU Community

Can Someone Tell Me What This Plug Is For.

jonzie26

as the title states. Can someone tell me what this plug is for? and also what it does. It is located coming out of the fuse box in my r33 skyline. The pic shows where the plug is. I am trying to find this information out because i dont have anything plugged into this socket and would like to know what it is for.

Cheers

post-47093-1214375687_thumb.jpg

Same here. Mines not plugged to anything. It's an open circuit. Where did you get that picture from. It shows something plugged on and going somewhere under the car.

Edited by teng

Looks like my RHF wheel speed sensor harness. Going in the right direction too. Check if you can find a similar one on the other side of the engine bay. It will be mean't to go to the LHF wheel speed sensor.

Hrrmm, duno bout it being the wheel speed sensor, the wheel would come pretty close there.

R32's I know, run the sensor wire through the back side (firewall side) of the strut tower... the driver side one being RIGHT where you'd want to place an ext gate :D

Stick your head in the front wheel well...

Edited by GeeTR

this is what mine looks like in my car. so there is no point looking in the wheel well

post-47093-1214518035_thumb.jpg

You can just see the pplug dangling in the bottom left corner.

Please ignore the red arrow

Edited by jonzie26

• 2 weeks later...

its the link for when you want to upgrade to Vtek y0. gives your 200 bazillion trillian kW at the wheels. All nissans have it for when they need to race a honda civic with a k22 VteK forged internals lumpy cams +turbo +supercharger 22psi, 1 wheel drive egg beater.

=D

If its diag, what is plugged into it on jonzie26's pic?

I would like to know as well. If i were him, I would just rip the driver side fender panel and have a look at where the damn wire is going. Take pictures then post it up here :P

Easy as pie.

but.......

The 1st picture isn't jonzie26 car isn't it :(

Edited by teng

but.......

The 1st picture isn't jonzie26 car isn't it :P

haha nope - though he could ask the owner of that car where it goes

he's posted pics in one of the catch can threads in the Fabrication section.