SAU Community

Sneeze Inc

lilkaaay

Hey guys, I have organised a cruise coming up in a few weeks.. We will be heading to Aurthur's Seat bypassing the new east link. Everyone is welcome to attend.

DATE: Sunday 13th July

MEET: TBA

BRING: Full tank of fuel, CB radio, camera, friends & a mature attitude

more info & updates visit

www.sneezeinc.org

(feel free to register, it'll only take 30 secs.)

:P

Going to Arthur Seats via Beach rd is more fun, the view is also mad.

lol we always cruize beach road khoa..dont u think its time for a change? Anyway Meng organised it... I just copied and pasted the thing for him.

hey fella's details have been updated..

as follows

Hey guys, I've organised a cruise comin up in a few weeks.. We'll be heading to Aurthur's Seat via the new east link (givin it a run b4 the tolls kick in).. anyone intrested is more then welcome to attend.

DATE: Sunday 13th July

MEET: BUNNINGS WAREHOUSE

(636 Burwood Hwy, Vermont South)

TIME: 1pm to depart @ 1.25pm

MEETcopy.jpg

BRING: Full tank of fuel, CB radio, camera, friends & a mature attitude

more info & updates visit

www.sneezeinc.org

(feel free to register, it'll only take 30 secs.) ;-)

hope to see ya's there.. :laugh:

"EastLink opened on 29 June 2008, with a four week toll free period. EastLink is toll free until midnight 26 July."

It was pretty bad on the first day or 2.. or so i hear, but by the time this cruise is up it should be pretty clear. As long as i can put my cruise control set to 100 ill be happy. Theres way too many cops out there in marked / unmarked cars + pleanty of cameras.. :sick:

cruise control set to 100 is all well and good when there arent idiots doing 80 in every lane. the bloody thing hasnt been open for more than a couple of days and already there's morons doing exactly that.

/rant

i'll be at this cruise

hey guys. just joined the club, will be getting my gtr on tues/wednesday.. hoping to be in time for the cruise. sounds awesome as all my mates/girlfriend went back to their hometown and im left alone here. anything else i should know on this cruise? im only thinking about a full tank of petrol now. haha.

Edited by eugtan