SAU Community

Tein Mono Flex Install

Hey all,

Im about to put some tein mono flex coilovers on a r33 gtst. But what im curious about is which orientation the lower bush at the bottom of the coilovres goes onto the spigot. one side of the coilovers bush is wider than the other and is also flared. (the stockies dont help as they seem symmetrical on either side of the eyelet)

from what ive searched on the forum so far the flare should be in contact with the bolt (facing towards the centre of the car) but im just still unsure as the crappy little pictures in the paperwork the came with the shocks could possibly mean the other way... but they are so ambiguous...

Cheers

Camden

All Sorted

the flared (wider side) goes onto the spigot first. which is the opposite way than i found when i searched on here..eek. spoke to fulcrum and centreline.

Cheers

Camden

lol just posted up the same question for my tein super streets.. question answered.. cheers for posting the correct way :)

Did you buy Aussie or Jap spec SS? I only ask because the first person i spoke to at fulcrum didn't believe that any of there coilovers came with that type of bush setup we both evidently have..But maybe the Aussie stuff is different.

but i'm sure you got a similar manual to my mono flex... most useless drawings ever :)