SAU Community

Nissan Skyline El Dials (blue)

Hi

Ive searched around SAU for this sort of topic and had no luck and as you can notice if you try searching is 2 topics i made on this sort item.

But I never got the end result... which was to get a hold of one of these kits

Amec made them but need a Group buy. :D

I found some users who had these kits already in their car and asked where they got them from.

one user told me i could get them here.

http://www.autojoy.com.au/main/vehicle/c_ns_sl.htm

Which is exactly what I'm after except they didn't have anymore in stock.

So if I want a kit through them they said I would be looking at $300 to get one custom made...... :)

I'd consider purchasing it custom if i can not find the kit anywhere, as I really admire the looks.

I don't want to purchase the ones on eBay as they look dodgy.

so is there anywhere reputable that sells these same kits?

I'm specifically after a kit that suits a Nissan Skyline R33 Series 2

Cheers to anyone that can point me into the right direction.

Here are some pictures to show what I'm talking about

post-39868-1215077031_thumb.jpgpost-39868-1215077020_thumb.jpg

PS I'm not interested in purchasing the Nismo one for $800 or whatever they are.

search ebay number 250252479615 (duno how to post ebay links)

if they are what your after? but not sure if they suit s2

i duno what the difference is in dash's in the whales :D

search ebay number 250252479615 (duno how to post ebay links)

if they are what your after? but not sure if they suit s2

i duno what the difference is in dash's in the whales :stupid:

yeh ive seen those but they look kinda made cheaply....

and yeh that would suit series 2.

lol @ whale..... I thought people called supra's whales.

where are you from? in victoria there's a shop in springvale i picked one up for, and it only lasted a few weeks before giving way on me. when i went back to replace it, they said they had new ones in cause the last ones were crap these are much better for only $90.00. Since putting it in over a year ago, he's right - no problems anymore. something orother auto accessaries i think it's called, just off springvale rd in the middle of springvale next to the ANZ bank on the corner. hahhaa i guess that's no help :)

where are you from? in victoria there's a shop in springvale i picked one up for, and it only lasted a few weeks before giving way on me. when i went back to replace it, they said they had new ones in cause the last ones were crap these are much better for only $90.00. Since putting it in over a year ago, he's right - no problems anymore. something orother auto accessaries i think it's called, just off springvale rd in the middle of springvale next to the ANZ bank on the corner. hahhaa i guess that's no help :worship:

Im from Gold Coast, QLD , so a bit far to drive haha

$90 seems pretty good.

unfortunately it doesnt help without the direct link.

I tried searching myself on google under that name but without any luck.

Thanks for the input though :)

Found it:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/cy...ess-t59307.html

Bit of googling work myself searching maps looking for the ANZ and it got me to Windsor avenue, which got me back to google and guess where i end up in google: SKYLINES AUSTRALIA HAHAHAH LOL

call em see if they'll ship.

cheers,

Shanus

Found it:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/cy...ess-t59307.html

Bit of googling work myself searching maps looking for the ANZ and it got me to Windsor avenue, which got me back to google and guess where i end up in google: SKYLINES AUSTRALIA HAHAHAH LOL

call em see if they'll ship.

cheers,

Shanus

cheers i'll give them a ring tommorow to see if they are open, if not ill just ring on monday.

Pitty they dont have a website up for customers to see their range or products :P

hey those ones on ebay are alrite they look pretty nice when they light up my friend had some on hes old 33 bought from that same dude on ebay didnt have any problems at all

hey those ones on ebay are alrite they look pretty nice when they light up my friend had some on hes old 33 bought from that same dude on ebay didnt have any problems at all

yeah ive decided to go with the "ebay" set

A User who bought a set replied to my email regarding seeing a actual picture with them installed or a better picture for that matter.

I was quite impressed, unfortunately it was only day time shot so i wonder how the lighting compares. (Dark/Bright)

Here is the picture the user sent me.

post-39868-1215426459_thumb.jpg

yeh it comes with a controller you can set it from a light blue - dark blue and light green -dark green i think, personally if they made them for 34's id buy 1 in no time

Good choice man :D yeah I had the ebay ones too, they are exactly the same as the autojoy ones, I paid $40NZ for the ebay ones, but thought there was a difference and bought some off a local trader here in NZ for $100 :P exactly the same set arrived, at least they look sweet though

Hey Guys

Thanks for the replies.

Ive decided to purchase over eBay, though I was stopped when i came across this other store on eBay selling a set for only

$76.64 inc delivery from UK which had good quality pictures of the EL Dials lit up.

The store sells some other range of vehicle Dials too.

Was wondering if I should buy from this store instead of the other one in Melbourne for $120 inc delivery

here is the link for anyone interested.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Glow-Dials

BTW: Both stores have reputable feedback from other buyers.

so it would mainly come down to saving $43.36 on a kit

Edited by Greddy Skyline

Hey there i just brought some off ebay for $120 got them today look pretty good just need to get them installed for me properly do it in a few weeks with my 100k service.

Ill put up some pics but its still a few weeks away.

Good luck mate

Hey there i just brought some off ebay for $120 got them today look pretty good just need to get them installed for me properly do it in a few weeks with my 100k service.

Ill put up some pics but its still a few weeks away.

Good luck mate

hey yeah I just bought a kit then

the ones for $76 finished and now unavailable to buy ;)

So I went with the $120 kit instead

anyway please post some pictures up when you get them installed.

I cant wait to receive them. :)