SAU Community

5zigen 5zr Offset

Hi

Just a really quick question on 5Zigen 5ZR mags

I really want these for my R33 but just want to make sure they will fit before i go buying them

I'm interested in the 18 x 7.5

PCD 5/114.3

Offset +43

I have searched around here and believe that with this offset the rims will fit fine as there only 3mm more offset then the stock rims, just want to confirm that they will fit, and want to know how far inside the guards they might sit

I may have to space them out?

I'm also chasing pics if anyone has put these rims on there car as im very interested to see what people have done and how they look

Cheers

Edited by Boostin96

With those wheels, they will stick out 9.7mm from the standard wheels which are 6.5 +40mm (correct me if I'm wrong, it's not a number I really try to remember).

Depending on how low your car is, you might just have to roll the guards, but I must admit, those widths and offsets are pretty weak...

yeh there hell nice mags but will sit under the guards alot with that offset and wheel size

thats why i had the idea of spacing them out 15mm or so.

not sure yet really just want opinions and photos (if anyone has the same mags)

currently have R32 GTR mags, on the calculator going from them to the 5ZR's i had 7mm less clearance on the inside and 19mm more distance on the outside

car is on stock suspension at the moment but will drop it down a little when i get coilovers

Edited by Boostin96

Actually take a look at the pinned thread in the Suspension Section of the forums. From the first few posts about 33 GTSt's, you don't need any guard modifications with those specs depending on your tyre sizes.

yeh im not worried about it scraping, i just dont want the wheels to sit to far in the guards which it sounds like they will, on the back at least.

Was thinking of maybe putting 15mm spacers on the back and whatever i need in the front, that will bring it almost back to where they sit now

Anyone who has similar offset on there wheels could you please post what they look like/what youve done if uve spaced them out

Cheers

Sorry I can't help by posting pictures to show you how those width and offset wheels will sit, but I just want to say avoid using spacers if you can. Just buy the correct offset wheels in the first place.

Are those wheels you're after available in any other sizes?

nah in 18's thats the only size and offset there offered in

might have to search for alternate wheels then cause i didnt really want to have to use spacers

dont mind the koya inox R1's so might go for them as they have a little bit of dish to them

nah in 18's thats the only size and offset there offered in

might have to search for alternate wheels then cause i didnt really want to have to use spacers

dont mind the koya inox R1's so might go for them as they have a little bit of dish to them

Look for another set of wheels mate, they are more suitable for a Honda rather than a Skyline with those pissweak offset and widths. It would look like absolute crap.