SAU Community

Intro..

Nene260RS

Hi Guys,

I'm new to SAU, So i just thought I'd introduce my self, My Name is Nene, (full name is janene but i only get called that when i'm in trouble haha).

Some of you guys on here all ready know me. For everyone else who doesn't I'm actually Grim's (Ben's)wife. I drive a series one RS4 and An R32 GTR.

Hope to get to know you all and look forward to future discussions :(

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Nene :( we all must catch up again :mad: hint hint nother roast ;);)

Hey Madaz!! You are welcome any time for Dinner.. perhaps next week?? Ill steal your number off of ben and we'll organise it for sure :)

Hey Baby, wondered how long it would take you to start posting! lol!

And Hey Shane, i kind of have the black pearl back, got it for a few days to do some kms while waiting for an update computer to turn up before we go for power runs, not tuned and its still quicker than the GTR! lol! Suprised you havent heard me in the neighbourhood! lol! :whistling:

hahaha cool thing.. Ben give your wife my mobile and warm up that Xbox :whistling:

i can show and tell my plans for the GTS4

Ha Ha Hi Steve! Been a while mate, i hear you have done a bit to the GTS4, have to catch up for a look! I dont make plans cos i have a memory span of a goldfish! lol! I'll give Nene your number after and she will let you know when were free!

Hi and Welcome to the forums.

Any pics of the stag or GTR? Or Grim any pics of the so called "Black Pearl"?? Which i have never heard of (cos i'm in NSW)

Hey Black Widow, nene is photo crazy, so im sure she can organise some pics once were at home. We have an RS4 Stag, a 32 GTR, GRIM is my show 32 GTS-t, thats well...had some work done on it, and the Black Pearl is my 260RS Stag thats been away for the last few months getting a bit of work done thats nearly at an end, Shane likes to call it the black pearl as in Pirates of the Carribean, ie, meant to really fast, kind of mean and possibly a myth.... which is explained above in the 5 month absence from my drive way! lol!

Hey nene,

How have you been?

I didn't ditch you on myspace, they cancelled my account for no reason so i am now on facebook.

Hope to catch up with you and Ben shortly.

Cheers

Shaun

Hey Black Widow, nene is photo crazy, so im sure she can organise some pics once were at home. We have an RS4 Stag, a 32 GTR, GRIM is my show 32 GTS-t, thats well...had some work done on it, and the Black Pearl is my 260RS Stag thats been away for the last few months getting a bit of work done thats nearly at an end, Shane likes to call it the black pearl as in Pirates of the Carribean, ie, meant to really fast, kind of mean and possibly a myth.... which is explained above in the 5 month absence from my drive way! lol!

ah i see...LOL...makes total sense...can't wait to see some pictures...

Nene take some photos for me!

**EDIT**I just realised that COULD sound really bad...so i meant pictures of the car

Hey nene!! Welcome!! Has that husband of urs got the black pearl back on the road yet?

He most certainly has!! needs one more lot of tuning before its at full power....

Now i have to straighten all the pictures in our lounge room whenever he leaves for work.. its quite funny really, but drives me nuts every morning! LOL

ah i see...LOL...makes total sense...can't wait to see some pictures...

Nene take some photos for me!

**EDIT**I just realised that COULD sound really bad...so i meant pictures of the car

Ok Guys... photo's will be uploaded tonight.... And don't worry they'll be of the car only lol! Ill chuck a few of all four up...

And hey Babe... miss ya... but bugger off this is my Thread!!! LOL just kidding :whistling: