SAU Community

Wtb Urgently Rb25 Manual Flywheel

cazza

Hey everyone,

Just got the engine for r33skizza in from the mainland however it has no flywheel and we really need one as his old flywheel happens to have a wavy pattern in it when running your fingers out from the center. So if anyone knows where we can get one from fairly soon as the engine needs to be back in the car and be ready to be tuned before next weekend.

Cheers

Hey everyone,

Just got the engine for r33skizza in from the mainland however it has no flywheel and we really need one as his old flywheel happens to have a wavy pattern in it when running your fingers out from the center. So if anyone knows where we can get one from fairly soon as the engine needs to be back in the car and be ready to be tuned before next weekend.

Cheers

Just get it machined, any engineering place with a lathe can do it.

Just get it machined, any engineering place with a lathe can do it.

the problem with it was it had been light weightened and machined in the past and it looked way to thin to be re machined especially after seeing the heat marks through it.

thanks gesty but we picked up an rb30 one today. its done the job nicely in and running.

shouldn't you be watching drift videos or something damo

no we watched how it was done then went and did a bit in the rain. blew a cooler pipe off (thanks pete) had to get the girls to bring out the commo full of tools, did a bit more then went home. clutch feels good car feels strong and it hardly reads on the knock o meter.

how about the rattle?? all gone now

i dont know couldnt hear it inside. haha. can i borrow that clutch tool tomorrow. ill send steve around to pic it up.

nope not mine and i'm not letting you cause i didn't get pizza ha ha depends what time i want at least one sleep in this weekend