SAU Community

Just An Update On Ol' Marv

66 skyline gt

Hey guys thought I would give you a bit of an update....

I have started project wide body.... WOO HOO

In my travels I have managed to acquire some bitchin guard equipment....

For the front, thru a trade with one of my fellow prince gt car club members, I managed to score a set of factory guards that have been seriously pumped......about 4 inches we measured at (twice the size of marv's guards

104_1671.jpg

104_1672.jpg

Image040.jpg

Image041.jpg

And for the rears I have picked up a set of wide body flares that came of a Porche (yeah I know).... but have very similar lines to a 32 gtr and the rear guards will be anywhere from 3.5 to 4 once I work them onto the shell.

I will have to split the flare so one part is on the door and the other is attached to the guard bit like (heaven forbid) a SLR 5000 style flare

04072008005_edited.jpg

04072008008_edited.jpg

04072008006_edited.jpg

04072008007_edited.jpg

Mate or mine brought down a 17 x9 standard r32 gtst off set volk with 255 fitted..., we were even able to fit the 255 under the front but I will be probly looking at a 235/245 front to be safe.

04072008009_edited.jpg

04072008010_edited.jpg

04072008011_edited.jpg

Needless to say the pics sort of speak for themselves....

The pics below are only to give you a rough idea of wot to expect when you see the beast on the streets again....

AND TO ANY ONE THAT HAS ANY 16X9, 16X8 laying round drop me a line..... I am interested in looking for a set to drop under the beast.......

Cheers, Pete :D

Edited by 66 skyline gt

Hey mate, nice project you got going there. I love old school :bunny:

I have some 16" rims lying around, but unclear on the width. I'll drag them out today, measure them and let ya know if they meet your specs.

:happy:

awesomeness :bunny:

go for some old school looking spokey looking rims you know you want to :happy: well thats just my style do what ya like

eitherway make sure you bring it out on a cruise once its ready to go, love to see that on the street.

Edited by Inline 6

Hey mate, nice project you got going there. I love old school :bunny:

I have some 16" rims lying around, but unclear on the width. I'll drag them out today, measure them and let ya know if they meet your specs.

:happy:

thanks for that matey..... keep us posted...

thanks guys.... its been a long time on the shelf and now that the young one is a llil older its time to get crackin on it again!

will keep this post uptodate with all that is going on in the shed of mayhem!....lol