SAU Community

Pre-purchase Inspection

Hey Guys,

As the thread title probably hints at I've finally found a v35 I'm happy with;

But before I spend this much money I'd obviously like a private inspection..

So this is a shout out for anyone who can do on site inspections or has a workshop near Newtown.

Feel free to call/pm/reply

Cheers

Adam

0403 350 534

Why don't you get one of those inspection companies to do it?

Can't remember the name at this time, but you get a 4 or so page report, with plenty of photo's. Everything from paint depth check to see if it's been hit, to compression test of the engine.

as always there not the be all, but most will also offer you a 3 month warranty or such that the car is as the report states.

Why don't you get one of those inspection companies to do it?

Can't remember the name at this time, but you get a 4 or so page report, with plenty of photo's. Everything from paint depth check to see if it's been hit, to compression test of the engine.

as always there not the be all, but most will also offer you a 3 month warranty or such that the car is as the report states.

That's what I'm looking for, the only issue is most places have never heard of a v35 skyline.

That's them!

I used them in QLD as I am in NSW. Had them do the inspection first that way i wasn't wasting an airline ticket for nothing.

Once the inspection came through with flying colours, flew up, checked it out and drove it back to Sydney the same day.

I think you can get different levels of inspection as well.