SAU Community

Whats Your Favorite, R-32, R-33, R-34 & Why?

OzCarImports

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the R34, would never own an earlier model. I liked the R32 and 33 range but when i saw a R34 GT-t I new thats what i had to have.

And personally i prefer the rwd version over the GT-R, a bayside blue R34 GT-t with about 220 rwkw, bigger brakes, ohlins suspension all round, sounds like the perfect track and daily car.

I think one day I will have another R34 hopefully a series 2 maybe a 2000 model or so.

I remember the impact of the 32GTR when it first came out and hit the streets of Panorama NSW......I've dreamed about that car ever since.

I went for the 34GTR because it looked like the bigger brother of the 32, moreso than the 33's rounder style (although very nice too).

Stevo, nice vid and would be even better if he got rid of that boat suspension and could keep up with the camera crew in the Falcodore, haha...........errr, sorry!

i love the R32s, if i could find a 34 in my price range id take it tho, they look so neat and stil look similar to the 32s. never been in a 34 before tho..... i have dreams about it tho lol.

GTST - R32 hands down. I don't like the R34 Gt-t..and well the R33 is a whale.

GTR - its a tie between the R32 and R34. The R32 becuase its looks are timeless...its small and i just love the shape. The R34 is just a tuff looking car

I love 32's. Since i was about 16 i drempt of owning a GTR. Made manager at my previous job and bam, had my chance! Went out looking for a decent skyline (any model) and saw the car i now own, fell inlove with the colour and just looked f**kin' tuff. Was either that or a stocko 33 s2 with a sunroof.. My choise was easy. (some others may have gone with the 33 but meh, not me!) and yeh, just love them, love the shape. 33s are too long for my liking and 34s just look too boxy. More so then the 32.

My 2c.

just my opinion, but I reckon the 32GTR (as cheap as it is now) will go up in value over the years due to its iconic status and being the only true Godzilla not to mention that its the only car to ever be banned from the Bathurst because it was too good......obviously this will only apply to immaculate ones in original condition.

just my opinion, but I reckon the 32GTR (as cheap as it is now) will go up in value over the years due to its iconic status and being the only true Godzilla not to mention that its the only car to ever be banned from the Bathurst because it was too good......obviously this will only apply to immaculate ones in original condition.

I agree, a trip I did to Japan about a year ago I saw one go through the auctions 1990 GTR 18,000kms original black it would have to be one of the best Nissan Skylines GTR's I had ever seen.

It sold for just over 2 million Yen, doulbe the price of one with say 80 kms on it.

Edited by OzCarImports

R33 > the rest in terms of value for money and looks muscle-like tough :action-smiley-069: the only Skyline that I can see going up in a worthwhile value are the AUS spec models and 1994 R32 GTR V-Spec II that hasnt been molestered with phat chromies bodykits etc