• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

long cruise this time.

either way, i cant wait.

hills cruises - ive been on one...maybe two actually.

you wont go home disappointed.

good cars, good people. good attitude. good running over cyclists.

grrrr that bloody cyclist pissed me off going through the gorge........

oh and i vote for route 2 first choice, route 1 second choice and route 3 last choice

we went galston gorge last time.

omfg adrenaline rush up and around the hills.

my brakes were holding on to dear life like "AHHHHHHHH!!!"

and i was like dont fall off the cliff shane "AHHHHHH!!!!!"

and my foot was like "the pedal doesnt go down any further. going as hard as i can AHHHHHH!!!"

it was sick as.

Sounds like some responsible driving...

you know... speed limits, road rules... the works...

I live right off galston gorge rd, can you please NOT talk like that on a public forum trolled by the police force?

Kthx :thumbsup:

lol bring it on shaney boy,,,, hey wait im on p's and got turbo :huh:

irresponsible driver i see aswell.... not good to hear,

well now since we talking about it, i wasn't speeding but around one of those blind corners on the gorge i got pretty close to the black r32 that was infront of me on the last hills cruise....

hey DRF-00F was that you i got right up behind???? lucky the lines come with pretty decent stock brakes

and i remeber this audi tt was right up my ass with some old guy in it for ages, did anyone see him? he was a wank

well now since we talking about it, i wasn't speeding but around one of those blind corners on the gorge i got pretty close to the black r32 that was infront of me on the last hills cruise....

hey DRF-00F was that you i got right up behind???? lucky the lines come with pretty decent stock brakes

That would be me you were right behind. :( I do remember you coming pretty close a couple of times. Haha. :P The Doof only met up with us right at the end at Maccas.

lol bring it on shaney boy,,,, hey wait im on p's and got turbo :P

irresponsible driver i see aswell.... not good to hear,

and i remeber this audi tt was right up my ass with some old guy in it for ages, did anyone see him? he was a wank

pfft, I wouldn't own a black 32... :huh:

That would be me you were right behind. :P I do remember you coming pretty close a couple of times. Haha. ;) The Doof only met up with us right at the end at Maccas.

ya... I'm lazy :)

Also, I was busy, I came from Chatswood... bad timing really... I dunno what will happen this time around, but I'm sure as shit not driving all the way out to the hills to drive right past my house :blink:

sorry for scareing you ryan, not to mention my gf was nearly shitting herself at one point....... i will keep alittle more room between us this time around or maybe i should be infront lol